Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:32 PM
post your accomplishments
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 8 2007, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 8 2007, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->BASTARD[/quote:b351af374b]
The Goatling feels happy and is proud of being called a bastard.
Shuddap you Old g0at
You smelly anus.
Alright goat,now that's going too far
LOL you guys are funny. You're going way off topic though. Tongue
I got 150 gold medals in NB....

Twice (one for the JPN and another for the US version) Tongue

Also I think I know one for Nix, in that he created a 10 ranker arena in SL, which was a bitch to train from my own experience of training 5 different AIs. I don't know anyone else who tried to train more than 10, as you'd have to be one bored guy with no other game for the PS2 besides SL to train more than that number.
It looks like im the only one without the 150 gold coins..... AGT
life must go on... Bye
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Mar 9 2007, 02:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Mar 9 2007, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Also I think I know one for Nix, in that he created a 10 ranker arena in SL, which was a bitch to train from my own experience of training 5 different AIs. I don't know anyone else who tried to train more than 10, as you'd have to be one bored guy with no other game for the PS2 besides SL to train more than that number. [/quote:b4a942a084]
Is that good or bad? LOL

Anyways, don't worry JE, I didn't do that 150 gold medal bullshit either. Heck, I didn't even bother with the single player of Nexus and Last Raven. For Nexus, Maitreya and I just unlocked all the parts through a code breaker. For Last Raven, we just copied Mix's file. LOL.

edit: Shameful, I know. But one's ability in single player doesn't really reflect your actual skill in versus mode. Rofl
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 9 2007, 12:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 9 2007, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Alright goat,now that's going too far[/quote:440fb164db]
Alright then, we should stick to the topic anyway.

@Topic:
LOL I tried making my normal (which means no +) AI AC from SL fight Nameless and Mobius in the extra arena, lol I just watched and avoided the fight while my AI fought and won with more than 5500 AP using dual Bazookas olololol.
Quote: got 150 gold medals in NB....

Twice (one for the JPN and another for the US version)

Wow I kudos to you Lord_Leperman since my 150 golds in NB are not all true since some trainings were got from a fluke hehe Tongue ...

This only means I cannot do it twice!...
"It is our ignorance that make us say we know everything..."<br>"The only thing we need to fear is fear itself..."
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Mar 9 2007, 04:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Mar 9 2007, 04:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It looks like im the only one without the 150 gold coins..... AGT
life must go on... Bye [/quote:1df27d2e32]
You're not the only one dude, i've got only about a hundred or so of those goldies.

Accomplishments....

Can't remember any right now...

...except for one...

Beat Stinger's Phantasma form while losing only 150AP (thank you, lightwieghts! Tongue)
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I don't have 150 golds as well...
I didn't even bother playing NB's training mode...
Arena lang...

Finished LR with the Aerial Pulverizer path last night...
After saving and I checked the file, I found out that I didn't have optional parts equipped...
Added that the AC I used is a prototype...
Fluke or Luck?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Don't feel bad about not getting 150 gold in NB. I think of it more as a waste of time than any sort of achievement.

One is better off skipping it as everyone else has said.
i also didnt get 150 gold.
why do they make acs if they can make millions of tiny bumble bees that are extremely agile, fire an infinite number of gernades, and never stay the right distance awya ARGGGHGGGH

well. i made a builder or 2 for posting designs... and got my AC$ builder into a semi operational state...

and made an ai in acsl that used dual shotguns, and dodged. unlike my friends which had a karasawa and charged. in multi fights, his could take out one and be out of ammo, but mine could kill 2 and still be packin... never really tested too much on the ai though...
Man dreddy did you pop outta nowhere or what. Tongue

I have an accomplishment. I once blew my AC up. Using only OB heat.