Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:21 PM
Make an AC for another raven
NiX Wrote:Aww such a sweet leperman. Happy mwah!

[/gay]

But yeah that does look like something I'd use... I'd get a sideway lockbox though Tongue

Hey Grimmy, I wanna see what you think I'd use too!

edit - by the way, considering that you have time to design ACs for other people, does this mean na summer break na kayo? Waaah I want a break too. Hahah. Bye
Jokes are half meant Smile)

And yeah, you guessed right. I'm in summer vacation mode and currently trying to get back the 5 years that school took from me Tongue
It's good that you guys have your own summer vacations.

It's too bad that I don't have one and my classes will start at April 10. I guess I won't be having any summer freedom like you guys, goddamnit, I want to play forever!11!!11

I am <span style="font-size:0.3em">probably</span> going to post a design for clonezero, since it's easy to identify that he whores out the RL a lot. Tongue
What part there did I say "joke"?

LOL
He probably meant the gay thing. Tongue
NiX Wrote:edit - by the way, considering that you have time to design ACs for other people, does this mean na summer break na kayo? Waaah I want a break too. Hahah. Bye
My break officially starts on Saturday. Then I'll finally be freed of this godforsaken semester. Argh

That's probably when I'll have time to post your AC, and take pictures of the ones in queue in the picture request thread.
Goatling Wrote:He probably meant the gay thing. Tongue

[/sarcasm]
Hey, Leperman

Can i have one too? can i? can i? Big grin
Ninja Ninja 
cabs Wrote:Hey, Leperman

Can i have one too? can i? can i? Big grin

Yeah man, it's really simple. Just post like you did for all of us to notice you. Hehe. Wink
So.. I guess I'm the only one doing this stuff right?

por mistar Cabs

EYE3
U2
GIBBON
80S2
F73H
V2
G91
ANANDA
MEDUSA
GAR2
RO (long range spam)
HYDRA
RL
HP
-
69H

Rockets for long range, HYDRA + GAR2 for mid-long range, RL + HP for mid to close range. Very decent defense and mobility for its weight class. A little complicated to use because of the number of weapons, but otherwise functional.
give me an hour and I'll have one up for you Mr. Leper.

EDIT:
Pilot Name: Leperman
AC Name: Dominator

Head: H11-QUEEN 5 weight, 5 cooling
Core: C06-EOS 5 weight 5 cooling
Arms: A07-LEMUR 4 weight, 6 Aim Acc.
Legs: CR-LH81AP 10 weight
Booster: B02-VULTURE 4 Acceleration, 6 heat
FCS: MF04-COWRY
Generator: KONGOH 10 weight
Radiator: ANANDA 10 cooling
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB75RP MIDDLE ROCKET
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI,

0, 65, 45
25, 25, 25
200, 200, 200
20, 145, 200
200, 200, 200

all weps are blue.
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+April 11, 2007 06:43 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ April 11, 2007 06:43 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So.. I guess I'm the only one doing this stuff right? [/quote:595b484d5c]
No. Big grin

For Nix:

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Scout</span>

Core Frame:
Cicada2 | 99UL | Macaque | Dingo2
0,0,10,0,0 | 0,0,6,4,0 | 0,4,0,6,0 | 0,0,0,10,0
Internal Systems:
Gull | F73H | Lotus | Ananda
0,0,6,4 | ~ | 0,8,2 | 0,0,10
Armaments and Countermeasures:
- | Gar2 | Satyros | Harpy | RS2 | HP | 69H | 69H
Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, SS, L+, Codon, R+, Marishi

A bit low on the imagination, I know. But let me qualify: I chose the parts I felt that Nix could use most effectively, while trying to steer clear of what Leperman already used in his contribution. The RS2 is not as accurate (or as good) as the RS, but its extra ammunition stores more than make up for its shortcomings. Plus it's still relatively one of the most accurate guns in the game anyways. The Satyros I chose for the velocity of the missiles. Since they close in on the enemy rather quickly, they're very effective for harassing opponents. Anything else up there is pretty self-explanatory.

At the onset of the match, two modes are immediately available: range play or close combat. It is recommended that only one backmount be used for the duration of the match, since sticking with two all throughout play defeats the advantage brought by the Dingo2. Range playing finds the RS2 and HP in the front, with the combo of Gar2 and the Harpies working on the opponent to flush them out. Once a clear line of sight is found, bam, one hit with the RS2. Continue to increase the range between you and your opponent. If they manage to come in close, the HP works wonders for keeping them back. It should be noted that the Satyros can also work with this setup, because as I said above it can close the gap rather quickly. Must be played with patience.

Close range play uses the same setup, but on a far more aggressive mode. Since the Dingo2 boosts speed like nothing else, it's perfect for circling round your enemy, taking shots with the RS2 and HP that will surely hit. The Harpies in this sense also work well to pack on the heat and pressure.
*sniff* thank you strawhat Big grin

Coincidentaly, I've been experimenting with a similar weapon setup (besides the RL + BP combo) Big grin

Grimlok, Nix gets more love than any of us. He's got 2 designs now! Smile)
<3 I'm so flattened =D
Return the love!!!

For Grimlok

EYE3/4
UL2
A72F
84L2
F73H (or COWRY)
VULTURE2
LOTUS
ANANDA
-
GAR
RO
NYMPHE
R2
HP
-
69H

Now why this? A light wight with accurate CQ weapons? That's because Grim's good with that. While lacking the air time that he recently has enjoyed with his more recent ACs, this one has a rather risk-free OB system allowing the AC to zip across enemy lockboxes at CQ with frequent ease. The NYMPHE + GAR is for setting up attacks from a safe distance while distracting your opponent in order for the player to enter into CQ range. The RO is for extreme long range spam (anything beyond the range of 350), meaning that the AC does not have to be offensive all the time.

Defense is still pretty thin however, and therefore the AC is vulnerable to accurate weapon systems (the GL, RL, and RS come to mind).

Knowing Grimlok, he might scrap the RO for a back-mounted radar system, change the boosters to the GULL, change the head to either the S2 or S4, and probably add decoys or change the hand weaponry. But I think he'd do much better with this setup, as it is built to engage opponents at different ranges.

EDIT: Alternate build

EYE3/4
ATLAS
MACAQUE
JAGUAR2
F73H (or COWRY)
VULTURE2
G91
ANANDA
-
GAR
RO
NYMPHE
R2
HP
-
69H

Slower, but has slightly better defense. The main advantage of this design is its greatly incresed EN output, meaning more boosting time and OBing. This one has a more MIRAGE look compared to the CREST look of the previous design.
Wee! Thanks for the designs Rick. Smile

I'll test them out when I manage to sneak in some LR playtime. They both look good though, although I'd probably take the Crest-centered one, because of the UL2. And because, you know I love my speed.

Sino pang wala? I might do one for wanzer next.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Raven : Transformers Invasion Int3ll3r1337 8 11,061 05-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Int3ll3r1337
  Last Raven: Zefyr's Garage Zefyr 3 7,147 09-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Last Post: NiX
  Last Raven: Seraph Serene 7 10,022 09-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Serene