Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:49 PM
Gheide II
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 5 2007, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 5 2007, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> btw its the first time I saw a hover leg around here. Rofl [/quote:702944eb72]
Oo nga no! LOL

We are all such biped whores.
That's what I also had in mind so I could use the SYLPHs at once. But yeah, somehow but my boost speed's gonna be slower. I still think the average speed for hovers should be 530+ or something like that. At least hovers're built to be fast, in drawback to their part durability, lmao.

And besides, maybe (just maybe) you could still catch up to your opponent even if your leg breaks, your boost speed could do something about it, I think.
Updated the original variant into this:

Quote:Armoring Parts:
CRICKET (1, 9, 0, 0, 0)
9E (7, 2, 1, 0, 0)
SL (6, 0, 4, 0, 0)
BS (7, 0, 0, 0, 3)

Internal Parts:
---
F73H
LOTUS (output)
ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
URCHIN
RM3
NYMPHE
WR69M
NIX

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, LA, 9L+, ORGANELLE, CODON, 6R+, MARISHI

Got it updated. The weapons are made for close combat, somehow I'm not sure whether this'll prove to be good or just junk 'cause I only tested this thing in the VR AC test, rofl. My uncle's not home and I'm stuck with the AI dudes anyways, but anyway I think the weapon looks a bit promising to me. Also changed the PIXIE3 to 69M (the machine gun, not the starter missle) for better results when it comes to close combat.

By the way dudes, I'm also wondering wtf does CQ stand for.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Feb 5 2007, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Feb 5 2007, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> By the way dudes, I'm also wondering wtf does CQ stand for. [/quote:7f1acd6f5c]
Close quarters. CQC is for close quarters combat, a fighting style upon which some ACs thrive upon, utilizing such weaponry as Fingers, Sylphs, Nixs, Ghost2s, 69Hs, Wraiths, HPs, SPs...

Invented by The Boss and Naked Snake. Tongue
switch 89E to E2 if you want to do some real damage.
If you plan to keep the core, just use the pixie3 instead of the 69M, pixie3 has a quicker firing interval, and more ammo(you dont have hangers so you'l probably need that), and there's little difference between their attack power.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 5 2007, 8:24PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 5 2007, 8:24PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> switch 89E to E2 if you want to do some real damage.
If you plan to keep the core, just use the pixie3 instead of the 69M, pixie3 has a quicker firing interval, and more ammo(you dont have hangers so you'l probably need that), and there's little difference between their attack power.[/quote:af6cb2992e]

Done. I'll keep the core for its long lasting ammo and for shell defense. I usually run out of ammo whenever I use E2 because my enemies run away fast. A bunch of good examples would be my cousin and my uncle, rofl lmao. Rofl