Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:35 AM
Questions
Should I care that this place looks so goddamn borken in Internet Explorer 6?
No you shouldn't, because IE6 is broken.

EDIT:

Correction: IE6 is borken.
When you guys say it, It kinda like sounds german.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I actually don't know anybody who still uses IE, because it's very borken.
The college where I came from still uses the IE as the main web browser in their libraries despite being borken while the school is rich enough to get better stuff (Firefox is free, and it isn't even installed).
Most enterprises have IE as their default browser anyway. Besides, IE7 isn't anywhere as borken as IE6.
NiX Wrote:Most enterprises have IE as their default browser anyway.

Precisely my point of contention. Not all of us have computers.

Look at these stats for the site:

[Image: browsersyl1.jpg]

I should just shut up and do it. Smile
Hahah ako siguro yang 9 hits sa Nokia Browser.

What's a good place to host an anonymous blog? I've decided to blog about specific interests na lang. Tongue Any recommendations?
Blogspot, or Wordpress.com. Or if you're down for it, in our account here.
Hey Grim, can you elaborate more on using my account here for blogging?

I'm just about to create an account with wordpress.
I mean you can host your own blog site on our account on this webhosting provider. We only use, like 1/75th bandwidth a month, so I think we can take some more subsites haha.

Still, if you're going to go with Wordpress it's got my recommendation. Best spam protection for a managed blog service.
If i got cloned and then i go and kill my clone, is that the same as committing suicide? I did kill myself from a certain point of view...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I don't think so...
If you're the original, and you're still alive after killing your clone, then I guess it may count as murder.

Pero kung ikaw ang pinatay mo, tapos namatay ka at buhay pa yung clone mo, suicide yun.
Random thought:

Do native Americans celebrate Thanksgiving? LOL
question i had while thinking about what i would do if/when i go to college

can i get a bacholars/masters degree in college for manga/anime/animation drawing, is there even classes for that?
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell