Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:06 AM
Questions
Unit 03 - Me, it's my member number.
Unit 04 - What Goat thought was my member number.
'Signatures are overrated.'
If whites that want to be Japanese are called Wapanese, should Filipinos that want to be Japanese be called Fapanese?

LOL
Haha good one Nix.
Japinoys. Ahaha~

Ano nga ba yun...
What do you call a mix between the Visayan dialect and Japanese?
Bump:

I just noticed...
Why is it that most forums and galleries have mostly females in/as their pics?
well what would any guy want to look at a very beautiful girl or themselves? diba?

same logic applies to girls but only with a different twist

subtle intricacies maybe change this but for your question I think this answer would suffice

well as we have all noticed our boards are one of those intricacies as a good deal of us has scrapped the I'll place a cute girl as my avatar routine ( sorry jake but as you can see this is rather true.)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

clonezero Wrote:well what would any guy want to look at a very beautiful girl or themselves? diba?

same logic applies to girls but only with a different twist

subtle intricacies maybe change this but for your question I think this answer would suffice

well as we have all noticed our boards are one of those intricacies as a good deal of us has scrapped the I'll place a cute girl as my avatar routine ( sorry jake but as you can see this is rather true.)
*stares at own avatar*
Okay...... Blink Blink Blink
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Dubbers translate the voices of original voice actors in America right? I wonder why they have different accents compared to the American accent. For example, try comparing Agetec's dubbers from the normal American accent.
Should I start blogging?
NiX Wrote:Should I start blogging?

If you have anything at all to say, why not? Blogging's not as gay as it used to be, anyway.

My own question is, should you write anonymously under a nickname or let people know it's you? Presently my former personal blog has already been deleted, but my "anonymous" blog still stands.
Yeah, that's the thing.

I wanna blog but multiply doesn't feel so conducive to blogging. But if it's livejournal, let's say, I wouldn't know who to address my blog to cuz most of what I'll blog about will be personal. LOL

Anyways, I'm just looking for a reason to write so that my brain doesn't turn into mush from all this bumming around.
NiX Wrote:Yeah, that's the thing.

I wanna blog but multiply doesn't feel so conducive to blogging. But if it's livejournal, let's say, I wouldn't know who to address my blog to cuz most of what I'll blog about will be personal. LOL

Anyways, I'm just looking for a reason to write so that my brain doesn't turn into mush from all this bumming around.

Then address it to the whole world but keep the details sparse, it's not as if random people would care what you do in your daily life.

I've been writing on the same blog since 2001 IIRC, to keep in touch with friends. Lately I've tried reading my earliest entries, and zomfg was I "Fapanese".

Progression of my blog:

Happy senior high weaboo! > excited college student! > first year college fun! > *enters political economy * aka starts major studies > stressed college student > jaded emo college student > angry college OJT intern > apathetic overstaying college student > bored at work and nothing to write > ???
sforzando Wrote:Progression of my blog:

Happy senior high weaboo! > excited college student! > first year college fun! > *enters political economy * aka starts major studies > stressed college student > jaded emo college student > angry college OJT intern > apathetic overstaying college student > bored at work and nothing to write > ???

Desu? Sounds like:

[Image: 340px-Btard.jpg]
Hahah we'll see what happens. I'll probably lose interest when I start getting busy anyway
NiX Wrote:I'll probably lose interest when I start getting busy anyway

From my experience, that's exactly what happened. The posts started getting sparse until I got pissed at the inactivity and nuked the whole thing. That's not to say the my anonymous blog is bursting with life, but the anonymous one has a specific interest that's being targeted (games, art and music specifically), The personal one was more of a random thought thing.

Right now, I'm feeling the need to lean back towards a personal blog. :/ Yay fickleness.