Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:11 PM
Questions
Why does the japanese keep on creating gay characters, and gay looking male characters. Like Raiden in MGS, <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Ashura' target='_blank'>Baron Ashura</a>, or that Antagonist in G-Force/BOTP/ETC...

Why in most anime, the girl will be shown naked at some point.

<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 12, 2007 12:37 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 12, 2007 12:37 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Why does the japanese keep on creating gay characters, and gay looking male characters. Like Raiden in MGS, <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Ashura' target='_blank'>Baron Ashura</a>, or that Antagonist in G-Force/BOTP/ETC...

Why in most anime, the girl will be shown naked at some point.[/quote:25424a59aa]
I saw that guy before... Blink

Q:Why do guys with long silver hair in anime...Have a lot of Fangirl fanfics in unusual pairings(You know what I'm talking about)

Q:Where did english originate from?who started it?

Quote:~_~ blonde is cliche ....

who would you be ...? Mustang?

me ... Me (animated) or Kyon ... either would be fine

q for haywire: would you believe I just found out a while ago that you were a girl????? Im a poor judge of character T_T an Im supposed to be a psych major .... T_T T_T T_T

Took you long enough T_T ...actually; Roy was taken by my classmate......

I'm in Junior High(yes I am ^____^) I love video games and anime...
Sound familiar???

oh and...Wolfie not gay...GunGun(Gunter) iz ! XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 12, 2007 12:37 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 12, 2007 12:37 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why does the japanese keep on creating gay characters, and gay looking male characters. Like Raiden in MGS, <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Ashura' target='_blank'>Baron Ashura</a>, or that Antagonist in G-Force/BOTP/ETC...

Why in most anime, the girl will be shown naked at some point. [/quote:85d4ab9d16]
two words sum it up "FAN SERVICE"
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 12, 2007 02:37 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 12, 2007 02:37 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why does the japanese keep on creating gay characters, and gay looking male characters. Like Raiden in MGS, <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Ashura' target='_blank'>Baron Ashura</a>, or that Antagonist in G-Force/BOTP/ETC...

Why in most anime, the girl will be shown naked at some point. [/quote:a7aeeff4e8]
For character development?

Like CZ said, for fan service.

I remembered that 2nd or 3rd from the last episode of Gundam Seed...
Tha part where the Archangel and Dominion got hit. Ack.

Saa~~aan nagmumula ang singaw? -mouth blisters-
'Signatures are overrated.'
Bump!

QUESTION:
Bakit Boss G ang tawag ng iba kay Boss G -Grimlok-?
BossChief lol.

Does anyone know how to put the on-screen keyboard of a pc? my keyboard is broken and I'm currently using PS3's browser to type
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+June 15, 2007 09:46 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ June 15, 2007 09:46 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Bump!

QUESTION:
Bakit Boss G ang tawag ng iba kay Boss G -Grimlok-? [/quote:b01a120f6c]
Ewan. -_-

<!--QuoteBegin-Leonhardt+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Leonhardt)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Does anyone know how to put the on-screen keyboard of a pc? my keyboard is broken and I'm currently using PS3's browser to type[/quote:b01a120f6c]
On-Screen Keyboard in Windows? Start, Programs, Accessories, Accessibility, On-Screen Keyboard.
Q:
I'm watching Lucky star and TMHS in the same time alternately...
What should I watch next?

Q:
My classmate's question...what does MOE mean?

Q:
My other classmate's question...Where can she buy takoyaki in Greenhills Blink
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+June 16, 2007 01:07 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ June 16, 2007 01:07 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Q:
My classmate's question...what does MOE mean?
[/quote:004c6d55d0]
[Image: moe1.jpg]
[Image: moe2.jpg]

That means dont mess with MOE.
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+June 12, 2007 07:58 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ June 12, 2007 07:58 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Q:Why do guys with long silver hair in anime...Have a lot of Fangirl fanfics in unusual pairings(You know what I'm talking about)
[/quote:1b368c9b29]
I know what you're talking about.

I think a little too well. Vomit

I usually go to the KH2 section of Fanfiction.net...
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+June 18, 2007 04:42 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ June 18, 2007 04:42 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+June 12, 2007 07:58 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ June 12, 2007 07:58 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Q:Why do guys with long silver hair in anime...Have a lot of Fangirl fanfics in unusual pairings(You know what I'm talking about)
[/quote:16d2120369]
I know what you're talking about.

I think a little too well. Vomit

I usually go to the KH2 section of Fanfiction.net... [/quote:16d2120369]
apparently my tutormate is still not finish with the Yuuram thing Ninja

Q:When is Ouran 2nd Season Coming out?(BTW they deleted ouran season 1 T_T)
How come this topic died with an unanswered question?
(BTW I found out the answer to moe (moh-eh))
What do you think of my classmate's friend coz of this screenie of her DA?

[Image: Creepyshots007.jpg]

Where the hell do you get a flame sac in Monster Hunter 2 portable!?

Are you guys sure that Clock tower is the only(good) place to train a level 85 crit assassin? You know that clock tower is BIG (I stay in the high orc area there)

I've been wondering...How big are ACs in general? I'm confused coz of the buildings...(dumb question eh?)
HayWire Wrote:I've been wondering...How big are ACs in general? I'm confused coz of the buildings...(dumb question eh?)
AC's are HUGE.
"You pilot an Armored Core, which is essentially a big, armed robot with a cockpit in the head"
J.E_Magog Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:I've been wondering...How big are ACs in general? I'm confused coz of the buildings...(dumb question eh?)
AC's are HUGE.
"You pilot an Armored Core, which is essentially a big, armed robot with a cockpit in the head"

This is one of the most asked questions since the beginning of the series. Based on all the pictures I've seen, I'd say ACs are a good 40-50 feet tall.
If we convert blade ranges to meters, (That would be 1 unit to a meter due to the possibility of meters being the unit of length and distance in the game.) Making an LB3's blade 5 meters long...
It may be safe to say that a humanoid AC is approximately over 20 meters high but not more than 30 meters.

A tall person is around 6.56 meters...
So if we base it on this currently unavailable picture, my measurement is close.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/j...t/accm.jpg