Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:07 PM
MoA and LR Part Equivalents
Depends on the emulator, kung ePSXe gamit mo, maghahang siguro yun.
Ok... 10% more...

vhayste's guide really helped...

It's easier to fo this if there's something you can compare the old and new parts with...

EDIT:
Puchit...
Napatungan ko yung boosters...
'Signatures are overrated.'
@Serene/Topic:
Hey Serene, gusto mo ba ilagay yung pics ng AC PSX parts dito sa guide na 'to? Para makatulong yung iba kung may mali tayo sa guide. XD

@Grim:
Hey dude, 'di naghahang yung ACMOA ko sa emulator ko. Well una naghahang sa ePSXe and SSSPSX, pero depende yata sa video card ng emulator na gamit mo eh. Mas pangit yung graphics nito, pero wala problema sa laro. Gumagana na game ko kahit sa ePSXe w/out bugs basta gamit mo yung video card na P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17.

Got the information somewhere saying that some video cards are having incompatibility issues with the game, so I think it's best to use P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17.
Sana, kaso masyadong maliit yung ibang pics eh...
I can't enlarge it because the programs you required me to use are those this shop I work doesn't have ^^...

Pero kaya...
Ugh. Tried reuploading some of the images. Damn, I think the only way to put it here is to... uh get the previous files and then cut-paste them into a another picture. I think that's the only way though.
If it's ok with you you can send me whole screen shots in my email...

Para mas madali...

I'll e-mail you my add...

EDIT:
I'll be explaning why those LR parts ended up as the MoA equivalents later on...
When I get time...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACLR Part Break Values TMRaven 3 970 02-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: TMRaven
  ACLR Frame Part Guide TMRaven 2 1,605 01-29-2023, 03:19 PM
Last Post: comrade_vlad