Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Xenosaga
Oh. Just wondering if you guys play this game. Heh, I started playing this game when I was a high school student.

The developers were actually the guys who made Xenogears, and requested to fund the Xenogears project more, but Squaresoft said to focus their funding on the FF RPGs. Well the developers then moved to Namco and then they started making RPGs related to Xenogears, in a different way. I read it from somewhere, but I actually forgot where. XD
It takes place in the same universe as Xenogears but in a different timeline. I think it's something around a few thousand years before 'Gears but don't take it from me coz I've only played the first 'Saga game around three years ago.
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
FYI Xenosaga has no "direct' relation to Xenogears .. why because Namco doesn't have the license for Xenogears Square has it... there are rumors that Square's gonna make a sequel to xenogears... but haven't found much about it.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That's why they changed the names, the universe, etc. Somehow they still have some "familiar traits" from Xenogears. At least everything's indirectly related to Xenogears, which Xenogears players'll know what the heck is goin' on. This is a bit bad for me though, since I don't even know what's going on 'cause I didn't play Xenogears.
I still have my cds I just don't know if they still work and I remember seeing copies being sold at the mall near our house
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I haven't played Xenogears neither. But I played the whole Xenosaga series. After reading a few articles regarding Xenosaga and Xenogears, I was convinced that they are two diffrent stories with some related elements.