Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:26 PM
Nionizel
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...t=nionizel

Grabe... I post weird. :Lol:
*Pulls a blue out of his pocket
'RESSURECTION!!' *cast *cast

Anyways. I'm reviving this thread because I just used this AC [the original version at the first page, the first post] yesterday using Trace's Super Sweet Flighsticks. And I got owned! Well of course I will. This AC was built back when I was still learning LR.

The setup was Lotus+Linden+TP. I don't want to lose the TP. So I might use the Kongoh+R92 setyup instead. OR, the Kongoh 1-6-3 and Linden 0-10-0 combo. The FCs will be changed to Monju or 73H
The dual Wraiths will be kept in the hanger. But I might need new legs on this one so I may go for S2 to keep the shape in theme. That, just to see it in the field more often.

kongoh+r92 - helps the kongoh cool down faster normally
Kongoh+Linden - Linden tuned to drain to help kongoh recover faster in case it depletes. Ground combat only. Even if he heats up, the linden has great forced cooling which I believe, compliments Kongoh's calorific value well.

Why the TP: The TP despite it's high drain and heat has good points for speed which is its low weight, powerful boost and acceleration making it best for overweight designs like this one.

PACT Rules state that the TP can only be used on bladers. I won't drop the LB3 then. If I decide to used this on a tourney anyway. Kako malabo yun because this design isn't aggresive enough range-wise.

Grabe... Experience changes people a lot.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC: Nionizel Ex Serene 13 10,247 03-15-2007, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Serene