Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:19 PM
My art in here
Well I do alot of sketching and uh..inking at school and photoshope(sometimes)
at home...

[Image: BlackDragon.jpg]

[Image: Chocobot.jpg]

[Image: ZYVRG001.jpg]

[Image: Griffon001.jpg]

After seeing youz works..me feel jelous...I can't even spell...ok ok,envious LOL
...I need to clean some up
Ninja ninja fly now Ninja
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
nice! a girl that can draw ,I never expected these drawings would come from a girl Worship. You dont seem to rely on photoshop that much, which is a good thing.
Quote:I never expected these drawings would come from a girl
that's racism XD
Actually it's sexist...

He doesn't mean any harm with that...

Nice drawings...
'Signatures are overrated.'
XD XD(no comment)
nah, most girls only draw fairies, pretty boys, dragons, girlie stuff.... thats why.
I draw half dragons(dragoons-Half dragon/human knight thingies)
does that count XD

My other classmate does shaman king&bdaman
aww,no comment on my reply?
Probably because they don't know what they'll say next. But hey, nice coloring! I suck at coloring objects lol
Introductory:
First picture was supposedly a speed pen tool art or a black dragon

the non colored one is a compilation of mechs...that I don't have an actual picture of...ahehe
Consists of a Zoid,an Accretian, a SD Zaku and the middle one with the staff thingy is just something I made for a future company me and my classmates were going to make 10 years from now...We/I already have 18 characters in my head which I thought of 3 years ago...yes,I started day dreaming when I was 10 LOL
and the dragoon thingy I said before... well,I prefer "Raiden".
The Griffon was a test character for one of the games(yes,gaming company)
What I'm working on ...The main cast, a werewolf military(like the US), A griffon Society of prophets(don't ask)...
The Raiden knights are set already 3 years ago

other Information:
I started day dreaming of digimon and Ghost in the shell (first things I day dreamed)That's how I got my Raidens(plus pure dragon is cliche(as my classsmate said cliche is popular XD)
Werewolves just came out of the purple when I remember that my classmate is year of the dog and likes purple and guns XD
griffons came soon after I played ace combat and my other classmate loves books and is a pathetic puncher XD

Question to confirm...is it allowed to put terms for the games instead of fanfic on the fanfic area?
It took me a few weeks...no it's not the Rising according to my brother...(the pose kinda looks like the shinings Blink
[Image: Gundam001.jpg]
Nice job Big grin , the coloring looks like a 3D cartoon.

I still suck at painting, even after experimenting with photoshop, lol.
cool, you already have an idea on how to use lighting to add depth to your drawings.
Actually I only pretty much used 4 tools majority...
Pen,Eyedropper,Blur and brush (on the eyes)
The next one will take months coz there were to many characters and I ran out of ink so uhh...I can barely see my artwork when I scanned it XD