Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:11 AM
My art in here
I can post the original...I think if you guys wanna see the orig done by meh bro

the choice is 2D or 3D(incomplete)

Speed paint again(still no gel pen)

[Image: Uhh.jpg]

I'll answer my question after 3 posts (me like see reply XD)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Nice, but wait.

Damn it. Your brother's thesis is to make a character?! Man, you guys make characters for your thesis... THAT'S FUN!

... while we conduct surveys and then analyze the health problems in a community, which is very boring. Argh
Actually, his thesis was kinda(not sure) make a storyline... I only know a bit of what is to come he's planning on making it an interactive comic,well actually the thesis he is working on is actually his backup thesis ,coz his first one got turned down(too complicated for readers...I can translate it XD)
Anyway his first thesis(that got turned down)was a lesson on (pretty sure)What makes a human human and what makes an animal an animal...He was going to use his bird knight thing.

His backup is(a little more uhh...termish?)Biomimicry or things based on nature like nets from spidey/spider/arachnid webs
In college everything should have a purpose...

I suddenly have an urge to graduate to college Blink

I want to ask the people right now if they approve the chibi character...if not,then please let me know because I have 3 packs of bond paper beside me now and If approved, I'll make more if not then I'll find something to chibify like Escaflowne or HW-257 or my brother's Valiant unit *eye twich*
I dunno. Anything's fine with me about the chibi thing. Anyway, making a story in a thesis is probably what I want better than conducting surveys and then analyzing the most common disease and you'll have to observe the community why that sickness is very common.

Hey, you should make a chibi art for your HW-257, LOL. Big grin
I kinda need to use both the ps2 and animation table if I'm gonna do that Blink
Unless someone here can screenie all angles(Front,back,side,semi-side,top,bottom,internal/parts sticking out)Without showing the wierd staticiness if you take a picture with a camera.

I made some mascot heads...only da heads...done in photoshope(diretso)

[Image: Mascotsamples.jpg]

...~I'm off to see the wiza-
I mean ~I'm off to make a chibis of AC!!~ Salute
The full scale-been-cut-off-at-the-leg-part HW-257

I drew it while playing AC...it's pretty hard when it keeps turning around...I'll make a chibi one next time Happy

[Image: HW-257001.jpg]

Wow...it's dirty XD(I can't get the camo right)
Wow you're really good Haywire. Happy Far better than I was at 13 years old
Nice job, I still can't color until now. Argh
I only notice now, but it looks like 257 bled alot XD
LOL. Instead of doing it while playing AC, why don't you just copy your AC in the garage? It's easier that way since you can flip the view in any angle you want.
Quote:LOL. Instead of doing it while playing AC, why don't you just copy your AC in the garage? It's easier that way since you can flip the view in any angle you want.
It's coz you can't zoom in the finer details...besides 257 is a very dark AC that is hard to see in the garage (it's grey,black and red XD)

Chibi version coming soon(it's not that big of a head though)

EDIT:

the three post thing went overdue XD...they ARE related(they're pretty much the same character)
Your coloring's fine, but it's too thick since your HW-257's lines are too thin. XD

You should try making a SD variation of your AC, lol.
[Image: HW-257chibi002.jpg]

OwO
(aru-chan) done one XD

Meh first time using the smudge style...as in black and white first...then smudge then multiply then color...

the booster thingy is done with a color layer(it's a setting for the layer)

(OFF TOPIC)
"I swear to drunk I am not God"
(Roy looking half asleep)

HYPERRRRR
[Image: Comicstrip001.jpg]

15 minute artwork

tell me if you can't read my handwriting
I'm still waiting for the next request

I wanna draw something but I kinda get amnesia when I look at the paper XD

I'm still waiting (been waiting for like a week or so)