Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:34 AM
remake
do you think that remakes of the older games will ever be made (kinda like in nexus but I mean full games)
Yes...
They should...
'Signatures are overrated.'
they could use last ravens engine it has all the parts needed to remake them. Theyve proven they are able (and willing to some degree atleast) with the nexus revolution disc. and it wouldnt cost them as much to make if they use an existing game engine. it wouldnt be anywhere near as big a gamble profit wise as Ninebreaker I dont see why they shouldnt do it.

Id certainly buy them I never got to play the early games my first AC game was AC2
Believe it or not, if only the PSX has the same performance as PS2, FROM could have made ACGames with stronger graphics or at least somtehing similar to those of their 2ndGen ACG.

Their part designs and ideas are present in their 1stGen ACG Intros, and all they needed is the technology for the system, which they are slowly acquiring through the new consoles' powerful engines...

I f they ever make a compilation game like this, they might as well make it a comemorative set...

If they make one, I'll be more than happy to buy one no matter how much it costs...

Besides, I'd love to see how Sumika's AC looks with crispier graphics.
Yum...
actually if you put the right parts together in last raven you can get pretty close to sumika's AC and theyve allready remade some of the older parts not to mention stingers AC
I meant the original version...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Jan 9 2007, 08:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Jan 9 2007, 08:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I meant the original version... [/quote:9e388b2fc2]
I never saw the original any vids?

nevermind (spoiler?)
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa35kaBrgps' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa35kaBrgps</a>
That's Stinger on MT Phantasma...
The Player has Rebel4...

[Image: 379pxillustration22ag3.jpg]
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Jan 9 2007, 08:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Jan 9 2007, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That's Stinger on MT Phantasma...
The Player has Rebel4...

[img src=http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=379pxillustration22ag3.jpg"][/img] [/quote:0e8b036596]
if you watch through the vid sumika is at the end
and Ive seen that picture I meant the actual 3d model
I know... that...
I already finished Phantasma, twice...

Got a sample?
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Jan 9 2007, 08:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Jan 9 2007, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I know... that...
I already finished Phantasma, twice...

Got a sample? [/quote:378a9eb4b1]
sample? of the sumika's ac? well its in the vid I linked thats all Ive found so far
Oh...
I thought there's a more crispier 3d model...

I really wish I see that AC Recreated in at least 2ndGen Graphics...

I think her AC's name is Ariake...
Mind looking that up?
ariake Ill try no guarantees though

edit: no luck as yet