Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:15 PM
Carnage Heart
Do you know this game? Did someone even play it before? You customize your mechs (OKEs) with their chasis and their AI system. It's kinda like a game for programmers, but what the hell. Just wondering though... When I played this, this is the hardest mech designing game I have ever played. I don't know the story since I only have the Jap version of the game. It's a RTS game that lets you see the action once your mechs engage in battle. Remember, it's a very hard game. So I'm just wondering if you heard or played it.

Anyway, it's a PSX game. Actually it's one of the earliest games in the PSX.
I saw demo vids of it but I never got to play it.

Is it kinda like formula front? =P
DL'd the PAL version first, <a href='http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=5517&highlight=carnage+heart' target='_blank'>here</a>, thanks to info from PH. Sadly, it didn't work. :tongue:

I was attracted by the PAL release because it was in English. I get so iffy about games when I can't understand half of what's on screen. Even though I took basic Japanese, and so I can read some of the hiragana and katakana, the words themselves are alien to me. Not to mention that they only get flashed on screen for about a second or two before disappearing, lol.

Then I tried the Japanese NTSC version next. Guess what? The file's been removed from Rapidshare. :meh:

So, Horse, if you're reading this, mind Rapidsharing your whole Carnage Heart folder? In zip form, of course. This game looks promising. Mahirap nga daw talaga. Gusto ko tuloy masubukan. :excited:
Quote:I saw demo vids of it but I never got to play it.

Is it kinda like formula front? =P
I dunno, di ko pa nalalaro Formula Front e. Not sure kung pwede kasi magscreenshots sa emulator na epsxe. Gusto ko sana magscreenshot for more info kaso di ko lam kung pano kumuha ng pic dun. XD

@ Grimoire:
Dude basahin mo PM ko sayo. Nakalagay dun sa Tuesday ko na ilalagay yung file sa rapidshare kasi exams pa namin. LOL NagPM na ko nagpost pa ko! XD
carange heart ..... hey Ive played this game yeah you design and program your mecha yeah I named my best 2 wildcat and bobcat
I don't know what's going on since I have the JAP version, and I don't have the manual, lol.