Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:03 AM
my entry for the mascot competition
head eye3
core cronus
arm a72f
leg lynx2
booster vulture2
extension rm3
back right kinnara (although it can be switched with other weapons as needed)
back left kinnara
right arm pixe3
left arm wl85rs (although it can be switched with other weapons as needed)
gen g91
radiator ananda

just use the dark grey sample colour (for camo patern) use the normal patern replace the green detail for 40/40/40 apart from on the head where youll want 0/110/160. base should be 200/200/200
no advice? well ive pretty much settle on this design anyway
Dual Kinnaras are kinda redundant. You only need one type of missile pack in this game, really. Putting two of the same type on limits your offensive flexibility more than it helps it.

I suggest removing that, and going to lightweight legs like the Jaguar2 or uhh... Panther to help mobility even more, which should in turn up the overall effect of the MG + Snifle combo.

Cool hand weapons by the way. Try Golem too, although it's a bit heavier. Or you could go Griffon. Whistle

Otherwise, it's still pretty usable.
put a blade in it to symbolize something like a last man standing Happy because when wielding only guns,it has limited ammo,but wielding a blade,it's symbolize something like courage coz only courageous ravens has courage to charge forward and use a blade.besides that, a blade has no limited use,so if you imagine it on a battle field,on the last moment,at least he can fight till the end Horsie and I have no idea what im talking about just now Blahblah
dual kinnaras allows for wave after wave of missile swarms ... I like that heh
and the left arm sniper rifle is in place of a blade becuase it can be fired at the same time as the missiles and at a distance like the missiles

the pixie3 3 is the last ressort weapon (as I said the left arm weapon can be swapped out for other stuff as needed) I didnt use the golem becuase I wanted to keep the speed up

Jaguar2 and Panther cut into your ap and boost speed Ill stick with lynx2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My early entry for 2 v 2 clonezero 14 13,573 07-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  RR's Mascot AC NiX 3 4,507 06-27-2009, 12:50 AM
Last Post: NiX