Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:10 PM
The clash of the titans
Oo nga pero nahihiya na ako sa mama at papa ko kasi ang raming regalo,takot na ako mag hingi kahit baon lang sa school Sad
galingan mo sa pag aaral mo anak. yan lang nag hinihingi nila... Bye
Yes sir Salute
Me just wondering what console you guys gona buy:

PS3
Pros- Blu-ray technology,Free PSN,Sixaxis controller with motion sensors and a lot
more.

Cons- High price,if Us has $600 for 60 Gb,we need approximately $1428 for 60 Gb

X360
Pros-HDDVD technology,good quality graphics for a HDDVD technology,Voice chat
for most games,Low price

Cons-Needs payment for monthly subscription on XLIVE,Dang weird looking
Blah. I'd go for the PS3. I'll save up money 'cause I wouldn't have to pay XBOX monthly with that BS subscription, and I think this is the only way to challenge you guys. XD
Toy Kingdom is atrociously expensive. The PS3 here in Greenhills is sold at around 35K pesos IIRC, as well as in Hong Kong (similar price according to my cousin who has brought one) which is made even better by packing it with a free game (saved as a cache on the HD however).
I'm going to get a PS3, because I'm a Sony fan. There, I said it. LOL
yeah, price, smish, I don't give a damn, I WANT A PS3 DAMMIT! Horsie
ಠ_ಠ
XBOX 360 ... it has a mod that lets it play all PS1-3 games Happy
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Quote: XBOX 360 ... it has a mod that lets it play all PS1-3 games happy.gif

Xbox can't read PS3 disk because it's Blu ray and only Blu ray readers can read it. No no

It was PS3 who can play PS1 to PS2 games because it has a backward compatibility.
360 uses HDDVD which is currently in a format war with Blu ray,so that's pretty impossible for them to include PS games because it's microsoft and they are against Sony Shifty
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 6 2007, 11:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 6 2007, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote: XBOX 360 ... it has a mod that lets it play all PS1-3 games happy.gif

Xbox can't read PS3 disk because it's Blu ray and only Blu ray readers can read it. No no

It was PS3 who can play PS1 to PS2 games because it has a backward compatibility.
360 uses HDDVD which is currently in a format war with Blu ray,so that's pretty impossible for them to include PS games because it's microsoft and they are against Sony Shifty [/quote:6d2cdda541]
hmmm so my info was flawed KUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

anyway that makes me a PS3 convert]

you know this is a biased battle ... cus we're all AC players and cus AC is only on the PS Blink

Naw,we don't fight here,we're just wondering who's getting what LOL

Now why is PS3 more expensive in Toy kingdom anyway?? Frankly,I do want to complain on them because I paid 70k for that PS3 yet there's no pakage or anything No no
I saw one that cost 59k ...

wah I didn't see the 35k post lol ... this officialy makes this post a spam wah LOL

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 6 2007, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 6 2007, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you know this is a biased battle ... cus we're all AC players and cus AC is only on the PS Blink [/quote:9331ee71ef]
<a href='http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sim/armoredcore4/index.html' target='_blank'>Dude, I advise you to read up on the game before posting something on it.</a> Tongue

Anyway, Toy Kingdom has historically really jacked up prices on every piece of merchandise it sells. This worked in the past when Greenhills and ordering online weren't as viable for choices as they are now.

Play-Asia <a href='http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bo-49-en-70-p62.html' target='_blank'>sells PS3s</a> for under 30K now. If anything, I might get mine from them.
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 6 2007, 12:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 6 2007, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Naw,we don't fight here,we're just wondering who's getting what LOL

Now why is PS3 more expensive in Toy kingdom anyway?? Frankly,I do want to complain on them because I paid 70k for that PS3 yet there's no pakage or anything No no [/quote:be9781508f]
LOL That's what happens when you don't wait/canvas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS) Sforza 4 5,318 03-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Last Post: azuriel07