Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:52 PM
the what-did-you-get-for-christmas thread
just realizing i got nothing for Christmas. well, maybe a big-fucking-loser title as i just stayed at home playing video games o.O
I also got Company of Heroes through Steam from a friend, the game + all expansions. So, I spent much of the holidays playing that and an updated Jagged Alliance 2 mod.
It's been a few days after Christmas and i now only had time to sort what i've collected so far.

* a substantial amount of cash (with a small amount to be set aside for a few godkids who haven't shown their faces just yet)
* a couple of t-shirts.
* a dress shirt in a hideously checkered pattern that should be considered a crime.
* some fruit tarts (again) from the same relative who gave me some a couple years ago.
* a BMW coffee mug.
* a faux-PS2 controller from CD-R King.
* a head massager.
* a ten-disc collection of songs from the late Eighties and early Nineties (Winger, Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Soul Asylum, etc, etc).
* A 2gb SD memory card that i'll be putting in my cellphone as soon as i load it up with songs from the aforementioned discs.

Not a bad haul for this year, i'd say.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-27-2011, 10:54 AM)Fox Wrote: * a head massager.

NinjaNinjaNinja
(12-27-2011, 10:54 AM)Fox Wrote: It's been a few days after Christmas and i now only had time to sort what i've collected so far.

* a substantial amount of cash (with a small amount to be set aside for a few godkids who haven't shown their faces just yet)
* a couple of t-shirts.
* a dress shirt in a hideously checkered pattern that should be considered a crime.
* some fruit tarts (again) from the same relative who gave me some a couple years ago.
* a BMW coffee mug.
* a faux-PS2 controller from CD-R King.
* a head massager.
* a ten-disc collection of songs from the late Eighties and early Nineties (Winger, Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Soul Asylum, etc, etc).
* A 2gb SD memory card that i'll be putting in my cellphone as soon as i load it up with songs from the aforementioned discs.

Not a bad haul for this year, i'd say.

Not bad really. Better than all of the handkerchiefs ive been getting. LOL
(12-27-2011, 11:28 AM)arch_angel Wrote: Not bad really. Better than all of the handkerchiefs ive been getting. LOL

I didn't bother including the three handkerchiefs and two pairs of socks that i got there in the list. LOL

(12-27-2011, 11:13 AM)NiX Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 10:54 AM)Fox Wrote: * a head massager.
NinjaNinjaNinja

Yeah, one of these. Tongue

[Image: headwired2.jpg]

Doesn't feel that good anymore after the first several uses, though. I'll probably just give it to my dad. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
DO WANT! Woot
Baseball Cap
Striped t-shirt that I find cute. Wore it immediately the next day.
Boxer shorts again.
and 500 pesos

and indigestion.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Prepping this thread up.

AHAHAHA!!

I just read that past pages and it looks like I'm this thread's keeper. AHAHAHA!!
- cupcakes, favorite is a banana bread base with chocolate topping
- a cream cheese based spread with caviar on top
- cookies
- bread pudding with leche flan underneath
- chocolate cake
- chocolate bars
- brownies with walnuts
- a bottle of sake

...I think I'm going to be gaining a little weight.

I HAVENT RECEIVED A SINGLE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING O_O
You were supposed to wear the food not eat them. Tongue
got an early gift of a gray fedora and a novel (Sandman: Book of Dreams) from my mom and my niece respectively.
I got tears... lots of them.
Why? Onions din?
Tama, pare. Kalahating kilo ng sibuyas na tinadtad ko kanina. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I have just lost faith in humanity" Thread HayWire 18 22,480 12-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Taglish Thread,,, Serene 19 26,112 02-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Your Christmas Wishlist Serene 36 38,725 12-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Last Post: RoninFang
  What did you get for Christmas 2010? HayWire 23 26,493 12-31-2010, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Feminism and sexiness - Hijacked Thread Twin-Skies 73 78,062 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  The Trivia Thread NiX 32 31,118 07-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  "Teh Stupid, it burns!" thread Twin-Skies 2 5,444 01-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  Teh thread of interactive stuff. Sforza 13 16,834 12-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Grim
  the Post your Firefox thread :D strawhat_luffy 2 5,464 03-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Last Post: NiX