Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:59 PM
the what-did-you-get-for-christmas thread
Money (Various relatives).

Shogun Total War 2 (Old high school friend who never fails to give me something every year, awesome guy he is).

500 peso gift certificate from Cafe Med, wrapped in an envelope with random robot drawings they drew themselves and Japanese characters (From my dear cousins, probably the most thoughtful gift I received this Holiday Season.)
Gots a hat and these clip on goth/punk like ear danglies from my cousin (I call them ear danglies because it has this thing you just clip to the back of your ear and they just... dangle), dunno what she was thinking getting the ear danglies tho XD, the book Perfume: A Story of a Murderer from my other cousin (dat cannibalism).
A fkng Dendrobium! 1/144 Dendrobium Orchis from my girlfriend! YEAH!

Kinda makes me guilty -____-

And a bunch of clothes and headphones(Funny thing, I'm known for collecting different headphones so most of my relatives and friends bought
me some, most are just the ones you can buy at CD R king and Saizen ) =)

And of course, some money . .
I just finished building my 1/100 HG Sandrock Custom and part of the V-Fin snapped off when I was putting on it's shroud. No worries though.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
* one-of-a-kind Sophie sketch from Trace-02. I'm gonna have this one framed. Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-25-2012, 04:36 PM)Fox Wrote: WEIGHT!!! Chair

^
^THIS! For the first time in the past five years. Having to stay at home had its perks. Halos ako lang umubos nung pasta eh.

- Three pairs of briefs, which, to my surprise are a perfect fit.
- A shirt.
- 600 pesos.
'Signatures are overrated.'
My cousin got me Part II of an americanized version of the original Gundam's comic series ;w;
And part 1?
'Signatures are overrated.'
My friend, who has given me a free game from Steam for the past 6 years every holiday season, sent me a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.

I received money from relatives besides being too old to do so.

A gift basket of sausages from Sforza. Nyum nyum.

A mini poster of Gypsy Danger from Pacific Rim from my business partners.

And a bag of mini Cadbury Crunchie candy bars, which I've been secretly craving for the past few months from my dear cousins.

In all, pretty good xmas. I hope yours was as good as well.
A PS4 with no games...No stock at data blitz either -__-
(12-27-2013, 12:07 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: A PS4 with no games...No stock at data blitz either -__-

That's a pretty fantastic Christmas right there already. LOL

In my family we've done the Kris Kringle thing, where everyone just buys a gift for just their chosen person. Saves money, and ensures that the person actually gets what they want.

I got:
A nice, Nike water bottle
The Beatles' Rubber Soul LP
A laptop cooling fan
Warm/cold gel packs

I got myself:
A nice midrange laptop which can handle games just fine Smile
A crapton of new games to play from Steam and GOG
Graaagh. This is ridiculous! I have a great game console but don't have games. All the other app that the console has like music unlimited don't offer their services here =( All the free games I wanted to download would take 3 to 7 days to download. This urge to play is killing me, I have to get a game as soon as possible!

On a side note, I'm amazed by the fact that this is an AC community but no one here got a AC game for christmas or any AC related goods for that matter =)
got:
book 3 of A Song Of Ice and Fire (A Storm of Swords) from my niece
500 from my mom, dad and sis
L4D2 from valve XD

got myself:
book 2 of A Song Of Ice and Fire (A Clash of Kings)

gave:
The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun to my niece
monies to the godchildren (my mom handled it, so basically i owe her money, dunno how much. prolly in excess of a thousand)
Got some dunlop socks and a Monster headphone from our teams exchange gift bit.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-27-2013, 10:01 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: On a side note, I'm amazed by the fact that this is an AC community but no one here got a AC game for christmas or any AC related goods for that matter =)

Sign of the times. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I have just lost faith in humanity" Thread HayWire 18 22,481 12-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Taglish Thread,,, Serene 19 26,112 02-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Your Christmas Wishlist Serene 36 38,726 12-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Last Post: RoninFang
  What did you get for Christmas 2010? HayWire 23 26,493 12-31-2010, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Feminism and sexiness - Hijacked Thread Twin-Skies 73 78,063 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  The Trivia Thread NiX 32 31,119 07-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  "Teh Stupid, it burns!" thread Twin-Skies 2 5,444 01-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  Teh thread of interactive stuff. Sforza 13 16,835 12-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Grim
  the Post your Firefox thread :D strawhat_luffy 2 5,464 03-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Last Post: NiX