Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:02 AM
Armored Core timeline
human plus could be alotta of things

maybe some augmentations like the spartans in the halo games
or maybe the zero system in wing gundam

more than likely human plus is some derivitive of project phantasm but some mustve been luckier/stronger? than others and not gone nuts
_

since theres more than one layered is it possible that the time lines werent restarted just taking place in another layered?
as for each layered having ravens and AC's I think i read someplace that the A.I.'s set those up? I could be wrong
is there a difference between a Human plus and an OP-I or they're both the same? i see them differently.
human plus is permanent and stronger while op-i is only active when equipped and i think it's nano tech for acs of course
human+ probably involves pluging your AC into your brain directly
op-i is probably just an AC upgrade if thats so it makes you wonder why they resorted to human+ experiments
Human when fuzed with machines are much better than pure machines because they have logic and free will, not to mention more unpredictable...

The original 9ball is possibly the first AC with OP-I...
Not Plus...
'Signatures are overrated.'
i don't want to be fused with machines,it's better to stay seperated so i can roam free,the zero system is one good example of op-i though
op-i after 9ball human plus after project phantasme shield cores afyter pulverisers? hmm any other examples of game enemies secrets being built in to AC's?
which era has the OP-I and which one has the Human+ ?
AC1-ACAA or AC3-LastRaven?
I think human plus happens in the earlier time line adn op-i in the later one
_

nine ball an AI controlled AC created by an AI
nine ball in nine breaker was created by "unknown" could be jack-o could be another/the same AI
could nine breaker just have been set up as an excuse for A.I's to observe/learn from ravens?

there was a nine ball MT/early pulveriser? in nexus presumably created by another AI

the controler (possibly the creator of nine ball) had multiple high performance AC's under its comand in AC3

in silent line there was another controler and from video's of the final battle Ive seen there apears to be another high perfomance AC type enemy (possibly that layereds own equivelent of nine ball)

I read someplace that it was the AI's that set up the nest and ravens and created AC's
possible theres more than one layered each with humans and ravens and AC's all set up by a controler (maybe the same controler for all of them maybe theres more than one) that may have its own equivilent of Nine ball

the A.I.'s are definetly up to something and its something to do with ravens and AC's and they seem to to dislike unusually skilled (dominant?) ravens
AI's seem to use data from ravens to become deadlier
if their just using ravens/humans to build the utlimate combat AI and the ultimate AC/pulveriser who do they plan to fight? are the AI's fighting other AI's in other layered? that are doing the same thing
or is it simply some preprogramed imperetive?

and what do the the disorder units have to do with this? were they created by humans/AI's before the great destruction or created by aliens

not to mention how the great destruction came about

theres potential for some deep plot here if only from software (or whoever makes the games) would go into it
Quote: which era has the OP-I and which one has the Human+ ?

OP-I is from ACSL while human+ is everywhere,human+ plus is actually a cheat from gameshark and Action replay MAX
Quote:which era has the OP-I and which one has the Human+ ?

OP-I is from ACSL while human+ is everywhere,human+ plus is actually a cheat from gameshark and Action replay MAX [/quote:bd8d1714e7]
you (or anyone else) wouldnt happen to know the action replay max codes needed for the pal edition of last raven would you?
I know... But I lost my list last month...
Hehe...

And I don't recommend activating H+ on LR...
LR's system won't save it and load it...
Not having H+ in LR is part of the story...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Im at a loss with zinaida I cant beat her T_T
the last vr arena opponant was never this tough daemon or whatever he's called
use dual HPs on zinaida plus 2 more handguns for your hangers, she'll stay within range since you cant shake her off.
Daemons defense melts like butter thats why he's easier.
---

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 82 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 5,772 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 689 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 443 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 456 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 370 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,671 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 605 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,354 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,847 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM