Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:33 PM
LR: Thermus and Thermus-Chan
[Image: Thermus01.jpg][Image: Thermus02.jpg]
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCBVOEXLS8' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCBVOEXLS8</a>

*Frame1: Reverse Joint
Head: H09-SPIDER------------4/0/0/6/0
Core: CR-C83UA hanger-------5/5/0/0/0
Arms: CR-A92XS--------------0/0/0/10/0
Legs: LR04-GAZELLE----------0/0/0/4/6

*Frame2: Lightweight Biped
Head: H05-HORNET------------3/4/0/3/0
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger----0/0/10/0/0
Arms: A05-LANGUR------------0/0/10/0/0
Legs: LH06-JAGUAR-----------0/0/0/0/10
------------------------------------------

Booster: B04-BIRDIE2--------0/10/0/0
FCS: MONJU
Generator: KUJAKU-----------10/0/0
Radiator: ANANDA------------4/6/0
Inside: NONE
Extension: E02RM-GAR
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR19L-HOLLOW LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: YMH07-DRAGON LASER RIFLE

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O06-PHAGE,
MARISHI,

Reverse Joint:
I wanted to create a KRSW design thats why i made an energy efficient frame. After a few tests the KRSW is becoming a burden, thats why i replaced it with the HOLLOW+DRAGON combo. The combination is slightly heavier than the KRSW, but you get less energy drain/consumption and more ammo.

Lightweight Biped:
The RJ is quite ugly thats why i made this version. I made it the way i want it to be. Although its more agile than the RJ, it's more vulnerable to heat and has less AP. But it's more fun to play with.
These 2 are quite amusing...
Their defenses and other stats almost feel like they compliment each other.
'Signatures are overrated.'
HEAVY RJ:

HEAD: SPIDER - The poor scanning interval really hurts the head's rating in my book. The closest alternative I can think of is the SR2 which gives high EN defense like the SPIDER coupled with a usable radar system, not to mention the additional shell defense. The roughly 400 extra points of drain is the added risk however.

LEFT ARM: DRAGON - As much as I like the all EN weapons theme, I'd still leave this gun in the garage because of its relatively poor accuracy. Ideally, I'd replace it with the R3 as it seems to complement the HOLLOW very well at mid ranges, but if you're sticking to the EN theme, then perhaps the ARGOS might suit your needs as it is more accurate than the DRAGON. Changing one of your hand mounts into a shell based weapon will ease the dependence on a high output and high risk generator, allowing you to use the extra output to equip slightly higher EN drain parts without compromising your EN bar.

GENERATOR: KUJAKU - The high calorific value of the KUJAKU might put this AC at risk against heat based weaponry. I would strongly suggest the G84P instead, as it performs on a similar level without the added risk coming from its calorific value. Just be a little extra careful with the non-existent redzone.

HANGERS: NONE - add some maybe?

Overall, the heavier RJ seems to be alright. I'm quite surprised with the overall energy efficiency of the design, allowing both EN weapons to be fired constantly with no virtual compromise to the EN gauge. My only gripe is the lack of EN defense on the design and probably the lack of ammo for the HOLLOW (I usually equip the ROE2 whenever I'm packing the HOLLOW). Also, it could probably use some better radar, as the SPIDER head has a rather poor scanning interval. Overall, my recommendations are intended to lessen the reliance on the EN weapons, and adding some extra shell based offensive weapons, which in turn would lessen the strain in the generator and mobility of the AC.

LIGHT AC:

I really can't say much. Some testing in Sforzando's house reveled that this AC severely is in need of extra defense. I'll prolly post some recommendations once I create a decent build.
Wraiths for the LW.
Pursuit Mode FTW.

Peryton for the RJ.
These babies could knock an AC down
'Signatures are overrated.'
I think i'l be keeping the EN weapons theme. I made 2 frames again. I followed leperman's advice on the head+radar, but i changed the head to S2 because SR2 is just too heavy. I also relaced KUJAKU with G84P+071EC optional part. And finally, i replaced the missiles with ROC4&reg; and 69H(L) for the hanger units.

Midweight Biped:
[Image: THCHN2-1.jpg]
I replaced the arms from GIBBON to A80S3 because it doesn't fit well to the overall appearance of the AC. By doing that, it gets a low EN defence.

Lightweight Biped:
Im surprised that this lightweight gets a more balanced defence ratings than it's Midweight counterpart. Im still doing some tests to figure out which weapon combo is better. SHADE+GORGON vs HOLLOW+GRIFFON. Ninja
[Image: THCHN2-2.jpg]
[Image: THCHN2-3-1.jpg]

<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+July 31, 2007 04:17 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ July 31, 2007 04:17 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Lightweight Biped:
Im surprised that this lightweight gets a more balanced defence ratings than it's Midweight counterpart. Im still doing some tests to figure out which weapon combo is better. SHADE+GORGON vs HOLLOW+GRIFFON. [/quote:b6427f7db7]
That's because of those legs. Its stats definitely jump out in comparison with the others in the lightweight category, although I'm inclined to think it's not so lightweight anyway. The 89F legs skew badly (or goodly, depends) towards shell defense as you can obviously see.

Being a top-tier whore, I would recommend Hollow + Griffon, as it provides more damage in a short amount of time. More heat too. Shade is a great gun, but the Gorgon is a wee bit too heavy methinks.

Damn nice pictures. Shades
Having Gorgon and Shade on the same AC is a bit redundant.

p.s. So Jon, is your ACLR disc working now? Did boiling it work? Tongue
hey J.E_Magog, how did you get those clear AC pic shots?

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
@Moonlight_Raven
im usign a tv card. Just post your design in armored kodakan if you need pics, but i can only do it this week.

@ nix:
I never tried it. I already bought a new disk.