Current time: 05-08-2024, 01:23 PM
My Fic Discussions Page
Any questions, comments, and flames on any fics I have posted will go here.

Thank you.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Read the first two chapters (while at work, no less Tongue). Definitely good stuff to build on. Story's direct to the point, and clear.

I got surprised at the sight of a certain AC on there, didn't expect that.

Keep them coming.
Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm going to need it...

Writing Chap. 3 was a pain.

Had to remember all I read about antimatter for that one... Wacko

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
My newest work, "Before the Apocalypse," is now up.

For the explanation to the backstory...

How the war started: Goes like this...

The Empire had established a military operations/trade center and diplomatic office on Antarctica, known as "Hell's Grave."

Unfortunately, the nations of the Earth didn't like the idea of them building a military base on their planet, so they secretly planned a mass attack on "Hell's Grave" for 2 years, culminating in the first decisive strike of the Great War.

The higher-ups at Hell's Grave were unprepared, and they paid dearly.

The attack resulted in the loss of 500 men and soldiers located at the base.

The Empire would not let their insolence go unpunished, so they attacked Australia in return, bombarding the island-continent with several orbital laser strikes from their orbital fortresses encircling the planet.

Tensions rose between the two, resulting in several attacks on each other's territory.

The full-scale war began when the Earth Forces successfully managed to disable the orbital fortress "Star of Chaos," which crashed on Canada, wiping out the population and destroying all electrical devices in a 300,000-mile circle with the resulting EMP shockwave.

As for the characters...

Man speaking in first-person: Sage. The teen-age son of the Eleventh Kaiser of the Empire, who fights later in the story.

His friend: Alexander. One of the many people taken during the "Great World Draft" and forced to fight against his friend, him being the son of the Emperor and all.

The girl in the picture: Catherine. Their love interest, who they went to school with together. She soon dies from an assassination attempt later in the story.

That should cover everything for now...

Will continue "The Emperor's Hand" soon...

I'm just working on this first since it's due next week.

EDIT: Never got to put this in our THE project...

Oh well...

Like anyone in the school will understand it other than the 3 people it's based on(me, my ex-classmate, and the girl we both like)...

Right now, I'm working on "The Doomsday Diaries," a spin-off of "Before the Apocalypse" that focuses more on Sage's POV. It's part of a joint project.

And I finally have a critic for the stories I write: our writing class teacher.

Wheee!

The synopses for the entire "Beginnings" arc of "Before the Apocalypse" (chapters 2-6)is now complete! Now all I have to do is write them in story form.

Which may take longer than I expected...

EDIT 2: I may need a 2nd proofreader.

Interested? Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy.

I've read all the chapters of The Emperor's Hand, and it's pretty good. when I get back from my mom's I'll check out the other fic.
ಠ_ಠ
I'm thinking of starting another fic...
However, I need some help...

I'll be using a tournament setting for this one (you know, sort of like the battles in ACFF) but it's free-for-all.

The catch is, I need more teams.
If you're interested, just post your team's name, members, and ACs.

Thanks.