FUNI
KARURA
none
SHADE
FUHJIN
none
none
AMINO,O69E5,O6955,O71EC,PRIMER,O86R+,MARISHI

Guyz,me needs ya help for this AC (itz practically dead in arena)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I know I'm late, but welcome to the Republic, HayWire.

Energy-type.. All right.

First of, you'd have to switch the Atlas. Atlas only has 16 ops parts and you'll be needed more than that. Sadly, there isn't any other core that has OB and midweight def and has at least 18 ops slot. I'd suggest U3 for Atlas, if you're willing to lose the OB. If you want OB, go for UL/2 or /UL, but you'll sacrifice AP and DEF for that. Also, Atlas has 1300+ energy drain, and that'll reduce the energy refresh rate.

GULL is a good choice for energy-based ACs. But using it in conjuction with G91 is difficult. You'd have to sacrifice tuning points from elsewhere to cooling, and you'll have to use the R92, which has a high energy drain, too. I'd suggest the all-around Vulture2+G91+Ananda combo.

Next stop is the Funi. That extension is too drainy, especially in conjunction with Karura. I'd suggest Gar or Gar2 for Funi, if you won't mind the extra weight.

With more ops slots, you can probably try to fit in PHAGE to reduce usage drain of this AC's e-weapons. Then, GOLGI for PRIMER. This'll up the offense of the AC more since Shade is going to be your primary weapon.

Hope I was able to help.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
do you have a substitute for the OB cores?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
U2 is a good standard core with similarly good defensive stats. Not too heavy or drainy, either.

U4 is a bit drainier, and that might be a problem since you have the S3 legs, but it has very good defense levels as well.

The 99UL core is another good choice for when you want to go a bit lighter. Similarly though, shell and energy defense are a bit lighter as well.

Finally, we come to the UA. This thing is quite the tour-de-force. A bit on the heavy side, but the advantages you get from it are amazing.

I'm not too proficient on the EO cores, I'll let someone else run them down for you.
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+Dec 22 2006, 10:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HayWire @ Dec 22 2006, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> do you have a substitute for the OB cores? [/quote:ad5cbcd777]
U2, U3 are U4 are good midweight-class cores (non-OB with hangars).

99UL, as Grim said, is a good all-around LW, non-OB core. As a bonus, it has a low energy drain, which is good for this AC.

MW EOs:

GAEA is a decent EO core. Unlimited EO ammo + energy attack + it has 18ops slots (and consequently, upgrades for the Shade would affect the EOs too). Decent DEF and energy drain. It has no AMS and is a bit drainy, though.

89E, on the otherhand, is like the solid-EO counterpart of GAEA. Good points: Low drain, high DEF, EO doesn't consume energy, and has AMS. Low points: EO is limited (so you'd have to manage the ammo), 17 ops slots (a downside for ACs that need a lot of ops slots), and, IIRC, is kinda heavy.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division