Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:09 PM
Glitches
My fave glitch is the one were you get stuck in activating parry blades;its no parry blade iz a parry drill Blink
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I dunno if this classifies as a glitch.

It happened when i was fighting Bolt in the Garav desert (forgot which mission, but it wasn't the starter mission in the Diorgan center). He was charging up his LX cannon and the barrel was crackling with energy when i reduced his AP to zero.

I was able to land near him just before he blew up. When he did explode, all the AC parts flew in different directions but the glowing "charge-up" effect of the LX was still there. Even though the AC was gone, there was still a coruscating bar of energy floating in the air in front of me.

Just plain weird.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 22 2006, 07:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 22 2006, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He was charging up his LX cannon and the barrel was crackling with energy when i reduced his AP to zero.

I was able to land near him just before he blew up. When he did explode, all the AC parts flew in different directions but the glowing "charge-up" effect of the LX was still there. Even though the AC was gone, there was still a coruscating bar of energy floating in the air in front of me.[/quote:67077489c1]
This also sometimes happens to the over boost exhaust of AI enemies when they die in the same manner.
very,uh..shiny XD I remember AC nine breaker,i got kill while OB-ing,
(it looked like I warped hehe)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
The ultimate glitch would be these...

Some AI get stuck when you corner them at a 90degree angle wall...

One AI I know tend to overshoot from the arena...
Lalagpas sya, mahuhulog sya sa baba, he'll force himself up the arena...
Easy kill...

Another is an AI's will to fire...
Some actually shoot at you even when you're hiding behind an obstacle...
The dual sniper hover reverse joint ac from NB is like that...
When his right sniper runs out of ammo, he stops attacking...
Even with his left sniper full...

NB's -Critical Attack- Glitch...
Parry Blade + Head Hit = Instant Kill...
Actually, it's a part breaking attack, its just that there, when a part breaks, you can't fight anymore...
An error corrected in LR...
'Signatures are overrated.'