Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:35 PM
check out these lasers...cuz the're awesome.
<a href='http://www.wickedlasers.com/' target='_blank'>these</a> are not laser pointers, so just to warn you, THEY ARE DANGEROUS.

they awesomely awesome though. These things can cut through CDs and can treat medical wounds. Some of them can pop balloons, while some can light matches. tell me that isn't awesome. I want one Flamethrower
ಠ_ಠ
Darn Cool...
Worship
'Signatures are overrated.'
Dear Santa

I know i've been i haven't been the most-behaved Raven this year. I've tried to be good but i just can't help myself sometimes. I'm really sorry that i set fire to your beard when i was ten but it wasn't my fault.

Could i please start getting gifts again? It's been twelve years for crying out loud!

I want one of those lasers. It would really make my entire year. You do remember where i live, don't you? I'd like the green-colored one. And could you give my brother one of those things too? I know he'd appreciate them.

And yes, i promise i'll apologize to Rudolph for using his nose as a dartboard the last time you dropped by.

Sincerely,
Fox
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Santa's Reply:

Dear Fox,

ASA KA BOY~!

Love, Santa

LOL

Joke...
Seriuosly, having one those in the house would be nice...
'Signatures are overrated.'