Current time: 03-19-2024, 04:53 PM
Menswear
And here's the next generation. Tongue

[Image: fuckingjologs.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'm actually not adverse about the shoes and the shirts. Those look pretty good.

Just not the knee high socks, or the long shorts, or the bandannas, or the half-smug, half-gangsta pose and look on their faces. LOL
I have a shirt similar to those, Looks pretty good when paired with dark colored pants and trousers, Haven't worn it for a few years though.

At least these guys look a bit more decent than the two previous examples on this thread. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
...are those even men?
Men Swear indeed.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'll just have to assume those are ladyboys.
anyone know how much steel toe work boots/shoes go for and where to get em?
also, whats a good to wear with jeans and a short sleeve polo?
thinking of buying a new pair of shoes coz i only have that pair that's hard to walk in, and that other with the squeaks -.-

thanks in advance
You can get steel toe boots in any mall. Check out Caterpillar in any SM department store. And as with anything, there are still cheaper and more expensive brands on the price spectrum. Whether they're stylish is another issue entirely. Most brown boots would look good with jeans and any top.
So one of my highschool buddies picked me to serve as his best man for his wedding this coming December. Me and the other guys serving as his entourage will be wearing black suits with bow ties. Is there some sort of special shirt that you have to wear with a bow tie or will a regular white shirt serve just fine?

And by shirt, i'm referring to long-sleeved dress shirts, not undershirts or t-shirts. Tongue
Just google-image for "black suit bow tie" Smile

Your usual white shirt and black suit should do just fine.
Oh, cool then.

The reason i asked, is because whenever i see bow ties on black suits, the shirts always seem to be the type with some frilly lace on the front. Other times, they're the ones where the collars are a little high. I could be wrong and i was looking at tuxedos instead though.

Yeah, this thread still feels like the weidest RR discussion ever. LOL
dunno if this might help. but saw this on my tumblr dash recently.
Anyone man enough to wear one of these?

No. Definitely no. LOL