Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:51 PM
Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
Goatling Wrote:This is solid proof that Luffy still lives.

like I said before, somewhere on this board(maybe in the topic: I learned I have Short Term Memory Loss), Board 213 thinks I'm away eating pizza. LOL
ಠ_ಠ
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHERE DID MY FICS GO?!!?!?!?

I just looked them up, and all the stories that are up are gone except for the Commedia. where the hell did they go?

my computer got reformatted and I don't have them anymore. does anyone still have copies of them?
ಠ_ಠ
Sorry Blake, I'm on vacation now. I'm keeping up only through my phone. Will look at it when I get back.
well, I found what MAY be the fics before they got loss.

I found the files on a 2 year old flash drive, me thinks.
ಠ_ಠ
I totally forgot about checking this.

It seems that you're not the only victim, I think most of the really long posts in other fics are gone too.

Sadly, I don't have a backup of them in their complete form, so my apologies for that. Can you just reconstruct them yourself?
I think so. I might be missing a few of the newer chapters I had written for CBS but I think Heavenfall is where it was before the computer wipe.
ಠ_ಠ
good news. I'm going to try to attempt to write all 6 books of the Chaos in the Clouds series.
yes. 6 books.

Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2 should be finished and up by tonight.
ಠ_ಠ
strawhat_luffy Wrote:Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2 should be finished and up by tonight.

I haven't read any fics in a long time. So I'm hoping it's good.
sorry I posted another topic for the rewrite to Heavenfall, but it was kinda...needed I guess?
can anyone delete all of my other fic/stories besides Answering The Call?
ಠ_ಠ
I'll get to it. You really sure you want them all deleted? That's a lot of history down the drain if i kill them off now.

Welcome back, BTW. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
most of them only have a few sentences cause something happened in the move, that's fine. and thanks Smile I would have come back earlier but my mom took my computer for a few weeks lol.
ಠ_ಠ
Alrighty then, say goodbye to these puppies. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol, I've made peace with them already. besides, all the ideas are in my head even if they're erased from the 'net.

also, if you read Heavenfall before, you may remember Evangel's partner Lumina. that's position has now been given to Notoria. at the time, I had no idea what to call anyone who would partner with E at the time...so I eventually settled on him. the reason why these are the same names of people from my Chaos in the Clouds stories is because essentially, they're the same characters in different(very) universes. I want people to bond with these characters across the stories, to have someone familiar to relate to, even in different stories.
ಠ_ಠ
(06-18-2010, 12:58 PM)strawhat_luffy Wrote: I want people to bond with these characters across the stories, to have someone familiar to relate to, even in different stories.

Pretty much essential if you want your fics to have an impact, especially a human one. Well, at least you still have some sparks left in your stories, mine have been gathering digital dust for the better part of three years at this point. Ermm
all the better to start writing again, though. I think Douglas Adams pointed it out in his books that when you write your first book, story, etc. that you're writing with(let's say you're 25), 25 years of experience. you come out with the book's sequel 2 years later. you have 2 years of experience for that book. so I think it's good to take those sorts of breaks if your writing begins feeling stagnant to you.
ಠ_ಠ