Back Unit R: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB09PU-LAMIA PULSE CANNON
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WL-MOONLIGHT LASER BLADE

Optional Parts:
O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O05-HISTON,
O06-PHAGE, O08-RIBOSE, MARISHI

Color Scheme: Same as the old oracle's colors

I tried the AC it was nice at DAE missions but it has one weakness "lack of defence and no missile defence" but i can still counter it's weakness by evading them ^^
you're really fond of SR2 head and cougar2 are you?i just noticed that your previous designs have the same head but different core,arms and whatever Big grin cool design tho,i dont think it needs any suggestions
parang anak ni cascade range at oracle. the design is ok but i have a question, why helios+gull?
Yup medyo mainit nga yung takbo ng G91+GULL... so kung gagamitin mo pa yung Overboost ng HELIOS, delikado ka sa overheat.

I suggest changing GULL to VULTURE2 para mas magamit mo yung OB. Either that or change G91 to LOTUS. Or... mag core ka nalang na walang OB. Tongue

EDIT: Try tuning ANANDA all the way for cooling. Mas worth-it kapag ganun.
Yes, it generates high amount of heat... Maybe you should change your gen to LOTUS (or change the booster and the rad)
[Image: nines.jpg]
bihira lng naman ako mag OB kung vs AC ang missions ko?

EDIT: pinalitan ko yung A88FG to A92XS
Well... if you aren't gonna OB so much, baka mas ok kung mag non-OB core ka na lang, like the 99UL.

However, I still suggest that you tune ANANDA all the way for cooling.
Nasa style na ni Azuma yun...
Yung pag-overheat I mean...
Kaya nya naman iregulate eh...
'Signatures are overrated.'
So, this is a kneeler design because of the Lamia? If you're going kneeling, a one-shot wonder weapon like Ladon or GL or GLL. The AC will be in stationary position for too long when using the Lamia. And, the Lamia has a very high energy drain (IIRC, ~1K). That's a lot, especially with the Helios and Micros on. If you want to keep the Lamia, see if you can put in Lamia2, which has more reasonable stats.

And, maybe you can put in another FCS, like MIROKU. Tapos, kahit huwag mo na i-tune yun aiming stat ng arms, kasi hindi pa tayo sure kung may epekto siya sa game mismo. Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
binago ko yung parts ng God Exellion

Generator: KUJAKU
Tune: weight 50%, Condenser: 50%
Radiator: R92
Tune: cooling 100%
FCS: MIROKU

ok lng ba toh?
The Miroku is a good choice because you're going Gun/Blade anyway.

As for KUJAKU+R92... I think you were better off with the G91+ANANDA combo. Pero tune ANANDA to 100% Cooling.
I'd say F69 or the LIMPET, or even the 73H since the MIROKU is quite bad on ND lock boxes and so-so on special lock boxes. But other than that, what Nix said is good on the G91 and teh ANANDA. Tongue