Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:34 PM
small errors, or things that aren't in AC, but should be
I just noticed.Normals are taller than NEXTs.They're 1 EYE3 head taller.

@fox-LR ACs don't have nuclear generators,If they're nuclear powered,the radiation would have killed the pilot already Shock because pilots there are located in front of the generators.In AC4,I think so because the Pilots are located in the chest while generators are located near the waist.Wait...I don't know if it was nuclear powered,maybe it was Kojima powered...Damn it,I'm all mixed up Argh
Hey, i know that. Judging from what i can see in the game, i'd say those generators are definitely not nuclear. They're not fusion reactors either or advanced versions of modern electrical generators. Something new maybe?

Then again i'm not that sure.

Well, if they are indeed nuclear generators, maybe they have some sort of shielding built into the generator compartment to protect the pilot from the radiation. Remember Gundam SEED? The newer ZAFT models like the Freedom and the Justice used newly-developed nuclear generators with nuclear jammer cancellers to counter the effect of the anti-nuclear N-Jammers used by the Earth Alliance. They must've put some sort of shielding on those things or else Kira and Athrun would've even have lived to fight in the Battle of Jachin Due.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
As to what they're called in the earlier games...
They're Pulse Generators...
Probably a more advanced type of power source...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I think the concept behind the parry blade's usage limit is based on how strong the impact it creates on the target, and the impact also causes the blade to wear down/deteriorate/break. So the stronger the impact, the less usage it gets.
Thats why Rasetsu has a usage limit of 20 but can only has 2000- on damage, while Nioh only has a usage limit of 4 but has 4000+ on damage.

If what im saying is correct, why does the usage limit go down even if you "miss" hitting the target.

Maybe the parry blades in ac are like the one Alteisen uses, which is driven by explosives.
@ J.E.
most likley ... (remember Tower City Blade)

but that makes me ask ... whta about in Front Mission ~_~

the single thing I could think of tht Acs lack ... water proofing
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+May 13, 2007 10:28 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ May 13, 2007 10:28 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If what im saying is correct, why does the usage limit go down even if you "miss" hitting the target.

Maybe the parry blades in ac are like the one Alteisen uses, which is driven by explosives. [/quote:0e0d8d9707]
Maybe, and the simple fact that they are ejected from the casing causes wear and tear on the weapon.

Or maybe because each 'blade' is a single solid stake/shaft in itself, and there are only so much of these in one? Each time you fire, 'ammo' decreases. Not the most natural-sounding theory, really - I mean the whole parry blade unit doesn't look big enough to carry 20 stakes - but as is with many things in this game, it's all done for the sake of balance.

Imagine a parry blade which doesn't deplete in the number of strikes it has until it scores a hit. Blink Kinda like the pilebunkers in Front Mission, except that those don't get destroyed.
[
Quote:Hey, i know that. Judging from what i can see in the game, i'd say those generators are definitely not nuclear. They're not fusion reactors either or advanced versions of modern electrical generators. Something new maybe?

I was thinking it is nuclear just like the one's in Gundam Seed, but in Destiny where the Freedom is destroyed, it did not blast like in Hiroshima(Mushroom blast)
and what the heck is a N. Jammer Councilors(whatever the name is), baka yung N. Jammer ang power source ng energy ng AC.

oh yeah, 'bout the Parry blade, if the shaft(the torn like thing) has a coat of armor(the ammo yata) and that material used is weak(unlike in FM which is like in real world and the material used on both wanzer's and pilebreakers are the same).meaning the armor of the AC is stronger than the Parry blade's, oh yeah, how the Parry blade moves, well I got a theory on how it moves. Baka ma confused kayo ha.

My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Quote:I think the concept behind the parry blade's usage limit is based on how strong the impact it creates on the target, and the impact also causes the blade to wear down/deteriorate/break. So the stronger the impact, the less usage it gets.
Thats why Rasetsu has a usage limit of 20 but can only has 2000- on damage, while Nioh only has a usage limit of 4 but has 4000+ on damage.

If what im saying is correct, why does the usage limit go down even if you "miss" hitting the target.

Maybe the parry blades in ac are like the one Alteisen uses, which is driven by explosives.
Haha. This reminds me of Scopedogs. I can see shells coming out of the arm but all that they do is to freaking punch.

Maybe the pilebunkers get wasted even if you miss your target because explosives tend to explode after releasing the spike itself, and will be discarded then. I think there's always a spark in the parry blades when you try using them.
N-jammer:neutron jammer,negates the activation of nuclear fission.N-jammers are plunged into the depts of the earth to prevent the use of Nuclear missiles

N-jammer Canceller- Prevents the activation of N-jammers allowing the use of Nuclear reactor for Freedom,Justice,Providence,Dreadnought,Regenerate,Stargazer,Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice.

By the way,Parrying blade has ammos too.notice on Tower city blade,there are holes on the blades,that's where the explosion comes from.Without the explosion,the blade is rendered useless
NO NO NO! Parry blades uses SPRINGS! Like the one that killed that dinosniper zoid.

Im kidding. Its confirmed that they use explosives.
<a href='http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/jonevangelist/THETOOTHparry.jpg' target='_blank'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/jon...ETOOTHparry.jpg</a>

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9IP-k3btt8' target='_blank'>AC4's RAJM</a>
Quote:NO NO NO! Parry blades uses SPRINGS! Like the one that killed that dinosniper zoid.

If parry blades move on springs, where is it???? me and my friend on school made a teory about some weapons, like the parry blade, machineguns, etc. Iwill say that parry blades move by explosion, and then back out by a rail or a spring(hinihila for short) and the explosion is made by fire in a chamber(my concept on it) or what R.Leonhardt say, the explosion has an ammo.

We must hurry
He was kidding on the spring thing lol.
Anyway,it's not just a theory,a lot of weapons that look like a parrying blade has that mechanism
.....How does the arm missile launcher work?...Mukhang tobleron na dinikit lang eh XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+May 14, 2007 12:28 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ May 14, 2007 12:28 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think the concept behind the parry blade's usage limit is based on how strong the impact it creates on the target, and the impact also causes the blade to wear down/deteriorate/break. So the stronger the impact, the less usage it gets.

Maybe the parry blades in ac are like the one Alteisen uses, which is driven by explosives. [/quote:d4a4e19f0e]
Parry Blades use Air Pressure...
Nioh has 2 blades it uses twice more pressure per attack than Rasetsu...
The ammo it has is the number of times the blade/s can be released based on the percentage of pressure left in it's injectors...

Or maybe yes, it may uses explosives...
Or the sparks we see are from the blade scraping against the barrel mouth of the housing...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quote:Parry Blades use Air Pressure...

Hey you're right Serene, it uses an Air Pressure, but how could an air move a heavy metal stick?????, I has thinking a parry blade that its ammo is infinite(By air, explosive,etc.).

Anyway how could every energy weapon has a limited ammo???? it uses energy.

We must hurry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The things I do for AC Lord_Leperman 7 9,793 04-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Hempire