Current time: 05-08-2024, 09:40 AM
Idea/s for a group build
(12-16-2018, 05:28 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 09:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 07:13 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: may deadline ba to? im not sure when i can go to GH to buy a leo kit Sad

J.E said that there's no deadline. Just work at your own pace. Big grin

Got a leo kit from Xmas Toycon. Now to get off my lazy ass and work on it XD

Pucha, meron pa nga pala ito. Already burned off most of my model kit energy this year. I'll get started on mine this coming January.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Almost ready for priming with my entry. Modified the head a little bit and I will be using the Dober gun from the Leo flight type as the primary weapon.

[Image: 48272188167_c3430d12ae_z.jpg]

[Image: 48272183322_1876f9b275_b.jpg]
already snapbuilt mine, dunno when i can start priming and coloring tho since i still have other kits id like to put together first (para sabay sabay iprime hahaha).
No need to hurry. Already primed mine but will only continue once I get a proper face mask and gloves.

[Image: 48278842076_182a9d5a03_b.jpg]
That rotating head mod is something i would've never though of. Haha.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Honestly it felt like taboo having that kind of articulation in the Leo's head. A part of me wants to keep the inutil aspects of the mech instead of making it look functional LOL

Also a small update from last weekend.
Some pre-shading done and it was incredibly tricky aiming the airbrush along the edges and panel lines. Had to re-apply some primer after the pre-shade..

[Image: 48328939507_3b7e2c5dbd_c.jpg]
Something unexpected came up so I will have to postpone paiinting this model until late September Facepalm
Ako naman eh sumakto sa wrong timing. Kung kelan ako may ganang magpintura eh saka naman nagsidatingan yung mga balikbayan na matagal magbakasyon. Mga 2nd half ng August ko pa masisimulan yung sa kin.
No worries. Sa tingin ko mauunahan mo pa akong matapos LOL
(08-10-2019, 08:12 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: No worries. Sa tingin ko mauunahan mo pa akong matapos LOL

We'll see. A few other projects kinda dumped themselves in my lap over the past couple of weeks. Hahaha.
Malamang aamagin etong group build na to LOL
(08-19-2019, 11:09 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Malamang aamagin etong group build na to LOL

Hahaha. Di naman. I want to get this one done quickly since last year pinagusapan ito.
Got my Leo primed earlier today. Decided to use black primer instead of the usual gray, just to try out some shading effects.

[Image: 48711733546_053c0d896d_h.jpg]

The dark color does look oddly appropriate for a Leo. LOL
Wow it's pretty rare to see anyone using black primerr. Will a dark primer help the lighter colors stand out more?
Yeah, supposedly. I remember reading somewhere about a white on black shading technique. It's where you first prime or basecoat black. Then you spray white on areas that you want to highlight. Kinda like a variant of zenithal highlighting.

Actually, i just finished the main colors on my Leo. Hahaha.

[Image: 48722943512_3b530b4e6e_h.jpg]

I'll be using 03 as the unit number. I'm not really confident with my freehanding skills so i'll be using some leftover white decals from my stash. I'll also add some personal heraldry on the left shoulder and on the shield but i'll still leave room for the RR emblem, as agreed on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WISP 1/100 Re-GZ (Custom build) Hell Heart 8 14,567 07-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart