Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:15 PM
Idea/s for a group build
I'll probably go for a medium blue then. No midnight blue as i'm pretty sick of it now. I've seen too much of a certain dark blue MS being worked on at home for most of the past several weeks, hahaha.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Clapping
can i use blues in Mei's costume in overwatch? Big grin

check page 2
https://d1u1mce87gyfbn.cloudfront.net/me...erence.pdf
Yeah those blues are quite good.
These are the blues that i've got at the moment. Planning on using the one on the right as the main color.

[Image: 41569294515_a79ed39956_z.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-30-2018, 08:19 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Yeah those blues are quite good.

does it have to be a solid color, or can i put in white stripes for shimapan mode :3

edited the leo image for a quick mockup Tongue ok na ba yung ganyan?
[Image: 1PQVzFq.png]
(05-31-2018, 07:05 PM)Fox Wrote: These are the blues that i've got at the moment. Planning on using the one on the right as the main color.

Are you planning to use the darker blues for the other areas?
It looks like the PH now has their own brand of hobby paints Salute

(06-01-2018, 03:52 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:19 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Yeah those blues are quite good.

does it have to be a solid color, or can i put in white stripes for shimapan mode :3

Yeah siguro pwedeng i-allow ang creative freedom kasi wala namang naka set na deadline.
(06-01-2018, 08:47 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 07:05 PM)Fox Wrote: These are the blues that i've got at the moment. Planning on using the one on the right as the main color.

Are you planning to use the darker blues for the other areas?
It looks like the PH now has their own brand of hobby paints Salute

Yep. I'm planning to use Azure Blue (with a touch of Ultramarine) as the main MS color with King Cerulean for the feet and shoulders.

Actually, there's a few locally-produced hobby paints going around nowadays, with the rivalry between Armored Komodo and the other (crappier) brand Zurc being compared to the perpetual feud between Coca-Cola/Pepsi and Jollibee/McDonald's, hahaha.

As evidenced, i've thrown my lot in with Team ArKom. Tongue
So are those acrylic paints or have you started using an airbrush?
I think I will need a few more shades of blue(for the secondary colors) to keep up with the both of you LOL
(06-03-2018, 08:40 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: So are those acrylic paints or have you started using an airbrush?

They're lacquer-based and already pre-thinned for airbrush use.

Funny thing, I suddenly acquired an old basic grade 1/144 Tallgeese II with some resin conversion parts a couple days ago. I got handed the kit by some Japanese guy after the GMKC event. I'm testing it out now but this won't be my official entry for this group build. Tongue

Will need a hell of a lot of work though.

[Image: 41682155875_5ddb650b35_z.jpg]

[Image: 42582935991_12d73d2d3f_z.jpg]
It seems the head can at least rotate LOL, but that definitely needs a ton of work. I also remember someone creating a similar conversion kit for the MG Tallgeese https://imgur.com/gallery/b02to .

At one point I've thought about having Tallgeese models for this group build, reserved mainly for the top 3(not gonna mention names).
Already got my Leos last week. Assembled one of them earlier. They actually stand a bit smaller than the resin Leo i built earlier this year.

[Image: 43497317724_7c00cf6911_c.jpg]

Once i figure out a way to mount the Tallgeese II's dobergun on the shoulder, i'll get started on the paintjob.
may deadline ba to? im not sure when i can go to GH to buy a leo kit Sad
(08-24-2018, 07:13 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: may deadline ba to? im not sure when i can go to GH to buy a leo kit Sad

J.E said that there's no deadline. Just work at your own pace. Big grin
(08-27-2018, 09:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 07:13 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: may deadline ba to? im not sure when i can go to GH to buy a leo kit Sad

J.E said that there's no deadline. Just work at your own pace. Big grin

Got a leo kit from Xmas Toycon. Now to get off my lazy ass and work on it XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WISP 1/100 Re-GZ (Custom build) Hell Heart 8 14,458 07-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart