Current time: 03-19-2024, 12:12 PM
Help
Help please. Been playing titanfall2 via psn for bout a month now. Then this morning, i could not sign in to the ps network. Keeps telling me the error code ws 37397-9. Tried following the suggested actions given by the ps4. Stillnothing. Anyone had the same problem?
Supposedly, it's an issue where in Sony banned your IP address for some reason. Although there's a bunch of solutions floating around.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016.../#/slide/1

Quote:WS-37397-9 Error Code:
Connection Error

Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
Step 2: Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
Step 3: Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
Step 4: From the list of options select Rebuild Database and press “X”. Once the process is complete the PS4 will restart.
Step 5: Run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.

Another trick you can try us to reset your modem and router's MAC address.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Woahh... Doc, really? Nag Tititiefall 2 ka rin pala? There's no one in my friends list na nag tititiefall..
tried the trick above. Nope, didnt work. Am using my phones mobile data for titsnfall. So no router or modem to switch off. May buy a mobile hotspot this week. If i can get off work.. Will search you guys in psn