Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:17 PM
hey mates!
Haro, Cychlef here.  invited by santi. Resident of the land down under but spent 3 decades of my life in Phils.

Not much of an AC fan, but I've played a bit back in the days. I really appreciate the aesthetics and the tinkering of stats though, actually really appreciate anything mecha. I'm into mech figures (Soul of chogokins), gunpla and non-gunpla (Hasegawa and Kotobukiya) kits. also expanding my skills in painting and customising my kits in general. Aside from mecha, I'm also into guitar music stuff. 

Rock on
Hey hey, welcome. You found the right place since people here are pretty much gearheads. A lot of our model makers here show off their stuff in this subforum. Go check it out, and maybe share a couple of your creations if you're so inclined  Salute

Also, guitar music is neat Big grin what genre do you listen to?
(01-11-2023, 12:56 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hey hey, welcome. You found the right place since people here are pretty much gearheads. A lot of our model makers here show off their stuff in this subforum. Go check it out, and maybe share a couple of your creations if you're so inclined  Salute

Also, guitar music is neat Big grin what genre do you listen to?

the likes of Polyphia, some modern melodic metalcore, some Plini, atmospheric/groovy guitary tracks. when I'm driving it's mostly synthwave. used to be in a band wayback now I'm just a bedroom guitarist who'd just shred during free time coz duties and work Smile
(01-11-2023, 02:19 PM)cychlef Wrote: when I'm driving it's mostly synthwave.

Hey I do this too. Wore my ears out listening to The Midnight in 2020.

Welcome to the forums!
Hey man, welcome. It's not too late to get back into AC. Lately we've been playing the older gen games again through emulation.

Would love to see your plamo work/mecha collection.
welcome to the boards \o/

we also have members who are into warhammer since i remember you talking about it.
welcum.