My First Eagle!

[Image: xTNKW49.jpg]
Off to search for pristine resources!

[Image: NCORg76.jpg]
and burnt up soon after

[Image: aA3h4a1.jpg]
Ship selfie!
Fuunyaah~
(06-25-2015, 11:30 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Steam sale regrets can be painful...

At least you have Bloodstained. We'll have to wait for a longer time for that.

If you decide to get it though, you can either just call any of us or play it at your own pace; Mark and Jiro are playing ED off on their own atm. Mark's somewhere around in federal space while Jiro's just mining from asteroids. I'm like, just trading and doing a little bit of combat in one of Aisling's territories.

Anyway, found this design on Frontier's messageboards. Thinking of getting another Anaconda some time in the future, or prolly just do a major overhaul and get the Federal Corvette upon release.

http://www.edshipyard.com/#/L=706,mpa0_g...A07207203w

Quote:[Anaconda]

U: 0A Shield Booster
U: 0C Shield Booster

BH: 1I Lightweight Alloy
RB: 5A Power Plant
TM: 7D Thrusters
FH: 6A Frame Shift Drive
EC: 5D Life Support
PC: 5A Power Distributor
SS: 8D Sensors
FS: 5C Fuel Tank (Capacity: 32)

7: 7E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 128)
6: 6E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 64)
5: 5E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 32)
4: 4A Shield Generator
4: 4E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 16)
4: 4E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 16)
2: 2E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 4)

---

Shield: 820.55 MJ
Power : 20.37 MW retracted (100%); 20.37 MW deployed (100%); 20.40 MW available
Cargo : 452 T
Fuel : 32 T
Mass : 604.5 T empty; 1,088.5 T full
Range : 34.48 LY unladen; 20.16 LY laden
Price : 173,626,366 CR
Re-Buy: 8,681,318 CR @ 95% insurance
Yes, you've read that right. 20LYs/jump laden with 450T of cargo. I think I'll tone down on the shield boosters though.

Also thinking of moving to another trade route; prices are inflating. Off-peak hours and more people seem to be shipping palladium off this sector.

[Image: vewrpwN.jpg]

[Image: nbUyi8x.jpg]

And a little nice view of a planet being lit by a main sequence star on the other side.
[Image: qCiukiK.jpg]
Cute Hauler-chan

[Image: 9meMi4n.jpg]
Heavy duty, Multipurpose vehicle of pure awesomeness. I can't think of a thing that it can't do. It also farts!

[Image: JmygG61.jpg]

[Image: u0wMjo3.jpg]
Fuunyaah~
Nice Asp!
(06-26-2015, 01:11 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: It also farts!

Indeed it does!

Was also recording a video and supposed to trash-talk Jiro in-game when I got interdicted. More fart sounds though!
Man, this thing on Occulus is on a whole different level. The immersion is unlike anything else.
Went to the Witch Head Nebula, which took me a whole day to get there and a whole night to get back to civilized space. Couldn't consistently jump around the ship's max frame shift drive distance, or I'd risk getting stranded in a system with no source of fuel, and eventually run out of life support once your ship power fails. Exploring can get somewhat more dangerous than combat.

Main Sequence Star - usually your main source of fuel apart from space stations in civilized space.

[Image: QhyEJ8D.jpg]

[Image: KUfyF0l.jpg]

[Image: liqVPER.jpg]

Bluish-White Star - another source of fuel. A little farther or your ship would burn along though. At least they don't have that crazy huge gravitational field that'll pull you out of supercruise and suck you in.

[Image: PAm56AE.jpg]

[Image: 8IPRaEm.jpg]

[Image: jX8CJKz.jpg]

[Image: ajX9tNt.jpg]

Also passed by the remains of an expeditionary fleet, somewhere around 700LYs from civilized space. Along with a cargo of military plans and some toxic wastes that you can scoop.

[Image: 0bpfsH9.jpg]

[Image: Deql2vP.jpg]

[Image: alqczUr.jpg]

[Image: GPuk8Ui.jpg]

And, finally - Witch Head Nebula.

[Image: v63nxsE.jpg]

[Image: CKiUTq8.jpg]

[Image: XWckMo3.jpg]

[Image: R45HOFa.jpg]

[Image: xiL2gU2.jpg]

[Image: ciTMBJu.jpg]

[Image: D0WkWt2.jpg]

[Image: vBZnUve.jpg]

[Image: jND9yR5.jpg]

That's all for now - I'll be exploring around in uncivilized space again soon. The nearest about 1.5-2x as far, some even more than 10, 20, 30.
(06-28-2015, 10:35 PM)Goat Wrote: Went to the Witch Head Nebula, which took me a whole day to get there and a whole night to get back to civilized space. Couldn't consistently jump around the ship's max frame shift drive distance, or I'd risk getting stranded in a system with no source of fuel, and eventually run out of life support once your ship power fails. Exploring can get somewhat more dangerous than combat.

Main Sequence Star - usually your main source of fuel apart from space stations in civilized space.

[Image: QhyEJ8D.jpg]

[Image: KUfyF0l.jpg]

[Image: liqVPER.jpg]

Bluish-White Star - another source of fuel. A little farther or your ship would burn along though. At least they don't have that crazy huge gravitational field that'll pull you out of supercruise and suck you in.

[Image: PAm56AE.jpg]

[Image: 8IPRaEm.jpg]

[Image: jX8CJKz.jpg]

[Image: ajX9tNt.jpg]

Also passed by the remains of an expeditionary fleet, somewhere around 700LYs from civilized space. Along with a cargo of military plans and some toxic wastes that you can scoop.

[Image: 0bpfsH9.jpg]

[Image: Deql2vP.jpg]

[Image: alqczUr.jpg]

[Image: GPuk8Ui.jpg]

And, finally - Witch Head Nebula.

[Image: v63nxsE.jpg]

[Image: CKiUTq8.jpg]

[Image: XWckMo3.jpg]

[Image: R45HOFa.jpg]

[Image: xiL2gU2.jpg]

[Image: ciTMBJu.jpg]

[Image: D0WkWt2.jpg]

[Image: vBZnUve.jpg]

[Image: jND9yR5.jpg]

That's all for now - I'll be exploring around in uncivilized space again soon. The nearest about 1.5-2x as far, some even more than 10, 20, 30.

Yeah. White dwarfs are incredibly annoying in how they can pull you straight out of warp.
Winged with Mark and killed some NPCs with some pretty amusing names (I don't have any screenshots). Also winged with Jiro and my ship's AI flagged him as 'destroyed' in the party list. Anyway, I'll need to stock up on more spare cash again after upgrading my ship's modules, so I'll just be shipping goods around in Aisling's territory. Will get back to planning my pilgrimage to the center of the galaxy once I've fully upgraded one of the condas.

Had to start upgrading because of all the recent fuck-ups I'm having in combat:
Add the game we had if you recorded it!!
(07-02-2015, 12:05 AM)Mjting Wrote: Add the game we had if you recorded it!!

Yeah I'm still uploading the thing.

BTW, there's an active community event atm. Not really as profitable as trading in Aisling's space, but I need to take a little break from Power Play (ive done enough to reach rank 4 already), so I'll be shipping meds to BD-02 4304 for a while.

[Image: PztuuNm.jpg]
[Image: 7hEsvCp.jpg]

[Image: nVaXF6n.jpg]

[Image: Cc1rlCD.jpg]

[Image: rMrbgIG.jpg]

[Image: si51Xg1.jpg]

[Image: fInJiGC.jpg]

[Image: PpDboDn.jpg]

[Image: IoDiaF2.jpg]
I think I've spent about 13 hours now on traveling; still not there yet. I suppose I'll just continue this on another day.

Current distance from civilized space:
[Image: XumhkIi.png]
[Image: pldFnAe.jpg]

Stumbled upon a gas giant with some nicely lit rings.
[Image: VoIbfSF.jpg]
[Image: oq0LKft.jpg]

Solar flare:
[Image: u9aVGBW.jpg]

Cat's Paw Nebula:
[Image: ytsXCWP.jpg]
[Image: n24KaVe.jpg]

NGC 6537 Nebula; didn't go in.
[Image: C4PYihB.jpg]
Black hole fun in Pleiades! Will try to get a part 2 wherein I crash into the Black hole in better quality. (Better quality eats up a lot of Disk space that I dont have)

EDIT: Fixed!
Fuunyaah~