Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:12 PM
hello, zinaida here
introduction
hello old school dye in the wool armored core fan here from the uk. My fandom goes way back in the hayday of the psx era where I first played the armored core 1 demo back in 1997 which prompted me to pick up the offical game in a sale a week later. since then played all of the ac titles up to last raven (not keen on the newer titles) and been a avid fan since.

currently armored core nexus (yes one of the black sheep of the series) and ALOT of Last Raven

I have a penchant of trying to recreate ingame acs and beating the game with each design( recently managed to beat ac1 using the red ac/wild cat's design) as well astrying to beat the game exclusively with zinaida's design, for a challenge. (probably tell zinaida is one of my favourite ravens ingame).

so yea hopefully be able to chat to you guys about the series sometime though I assume its going to be quiet on the forum front since these games are fairly old and alltopics are probably exhausted. (we'll see)

as an aside wanted to try and play designs such as evangel's oracle (both versions) but cant find a human plus code for a pal action replay max for nexus and LR. if any1 knows the code don't be afraid to drop me a msg, been scowering the net for it and have come up blank... thanks

as
Hi there Zinaida1988. Welcome to our little nook of the internet. I'm afraid I can't help you with action replay codes, though your endeavor of sortta roleplaying one design to finish the entire game does intrigue me.

Good luck with your search tho. Smile
welcome to the boards \o/