Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:59 PM
AC For Awnser, should i get it?
Hey guys, as some of you might have noticed over time, i have been playing mostly the ps2 games and someone might even recall me mentioning i once a few years ago gave a moderner AC a chance but i did not like it.

But now i have gone and looked around a bit and i also noticed my gameshop here still sells AC For Awnser. not remembering much of my time i played a modern AC game i was thinking i might have misjudged it.

So i this time looked up some info on this game and the others, i looked up 5 and Verdict day but those did not seem too much fun for me(really sorry for that one guys), but having looked up stuff for For Awnser made it seems like fun gameplay.

I got a huge love for the classic ACs and ps2 ones, so i want to ask, is this close to those? based on what i have seen (tried not to spoil too much) it seems like this one still has some gameplay elements of the older ones i liked so much.

I could be completely wrong though but hey, that is why i am asking here

And another question is, do people still play this game online to this day?
Some people liked the emphasis on speed but I didn't like it much(I still prefer heat and energy management over QB combos).
The story is one of the best in the series but I find the missions to be boring/lazy although that has always been the case in most AC games. Some of the best missions in the game go hand in hand with the key moments in the story. Still worth checking out as long as you're not paying full price for the game.
As for the online question you might want to check with the other forums. FA wasn't very popular here Sad
Alright man, thanks for the response.
So far you are giving me the idea i might like it, but i will just wait to see what others will say before i draw a complete conclusion
ACFA is pretty good, but expect some unlikely missions to be a pain in the butt. In any case the speed, full flight, QBing take awhile to get used to and don't worry too much about the stabilizer system unless you decide to turn your NEXT into a pack mule of weapons.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Well, it did not take a lot of convincing, i have gone and got the game ^^

So far i beat 6 missions, got 4 S ranks and beat 10 arena opponents and i want to say...

I am loving this