Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:24 PM
Drac's ACDC 2.0: It's About Time
[Image: 94W5QSl.jpg]

Welcome to the Drac’s ACDC 2.0, a contest of style! Thanks to TMRaven for the banner. Below I will post some info about the contest. Not much has changed since last time, mainly refining to make this contest better.

-Divisions: AC1-ACMOA, AC2-AC2AA, AC3-ACLR, AC4-ACFA, ACV-ACVD

-Submission Limit: 2 per person per division, so a max of 10 submissions per person

-This is an AESTHETICS contest, so all parts are allowed and functionality doesn’t matter

-Submissions are to be sent to me via PM

-Submissions must include AC name, AC parts (only parts that can be seen on the outside), and AC paint

-Submissions may include a description, but this is not required

-If you don’t submit by the deadline, I will NOT accept your design. If you procrastinate, it isn’t my problem

-There are people who are handling the pictures, so if you submit a picture of your AC, it won’t be used

-Decals are now allowed. To arrange trades, contact TMRaven (PS3 FA), FromCheng (PS3 VD), or Major Kolton (360 FA and VD) on ACL

-Voting will most likely be confidential (in other words via PM to me), but the 3-vote system from the previous contest will still be used

-Designers won’t be revealed until the end of the contest

-Submission Deadline: (EXTENDED) June 2nd, 2014
Don't forget to make bots.
Make bots. Vote for bots.
Well, there is now an extension for the submission period. As of now it is May 31st. This may change later (see bottom paragraph)

It has also been brought to my attention that there are several people who aren't submitting because of the ban on decals. I am looking at having this changed, but I can't say for certain whether or not it will be. There are logistics that need to be worked out. The main thing is having a picture taker for 360 side. If you have FA and VD on 360, can provide HD pictures of designs, and are interested in taking pictures for the contest, please send me PM.

If the decal rule is changed, there will be at least 2 weeks after the rule change to submit designs.
Hey guys, I referred Drac to Raven Republic because I believed you were very passionate and a great community for retro AC.

Don't let me down. Tears Enter some ACs before it's too late!
Alright I'm in.
Unfortunately mom, quite a few of these guys are still passionate about the game, most of them are just hanging out here because it's where they feel at home =/
OP updated. Decals are now allowed and the deadline has been extended to June 2nd. Make bats people~
man~ i wish i have those DLC skins...
So, today is the deadline for submissions. Submissions sent after today may or may not be accepted. If you need to get stuff submitted, do it ASAP.

I will need some downtime to get everything organized. I don't know how long this will take since there are various tasks to get accomplished.

Now, for a surprise: a 6th division to this contest.
Battle for the Queen's Heart
This will be an absolute division. All entries will be placed in this division and voters must choose their top 5 among the whole selection (not top AC from each generation, top 5 overall). If you wish to opt out of this division, please send me a message telling me which designs to exclude from this division.
Contest Update brought to you by the Royal Art Appreciation Office (RAAO)

Well, looks like getting everything organized is going to take awhile. I did a design count for 2nd-4th gen and got around 60 designs. Last time, 2nd-4th gen had 32 designs total and the whole contest had 51 designs total. This on top of at least 16 VD designs that I'm waiting on pics for and however many MOA designs there are means that I have a lot more work this time around. I need to send the pics back to the submitters to check for accuracy and then make the threads, so I still have a lot of work to do.

I don't have an ETA, but I should be done by the end of the month and hopefully well before then.

Have a great day.
Queen Drac Wraith~
GET HYPE:

[Image: yGEats1.jpg]
I'll post about this later on the front page. Just to get more word out for the next iteration of the competition. That superimposed image looks Nine-Ball good.

Great to hear it had a massive turnout! 51 ACs is a lot.
Contest news from the queen! -Royal Art Appreciation Office

Well, there are a lot of designers and designs this time around. I have also made a count on the number of designers and designs.

I have counted 27 designers and 93 designs total. The battle for my heart shall be a fierce one!

The count for each division is as follows: 15 (1st gen), 14 (2nd gen), 21 (3rd gen), 24 (4th gen), and 19 (5th gen). Each division has more designs than the previous contest.

I don't have an ETA for voting threads, I'm making sure I have no errors before I put them up.
[Image: White%20Glint%2001.jpg]
[Image: Vote%20Now!.jpg]

GET HYPED PEOPLE, VOTING THREADS COMING SUNDAY OR MONDAY!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (ACDC) Aesthetics 4 Answer TMRaven 3 5,377 12-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Last Post: TMRaven
  Aesthetics ACDC 3 TMRaven 7 9,553 01-01-2015, 12:02 AM
  Aesthetics ACDC 3: All Generations TMRaven 0 2,652 12-05-2014, 01:30 AM
  Aesthetics ACDC 3: 3rd Generation TMRaven 2 4,274 12-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Aesthetics ACDC 3: 4th Generation TMRaven 1 3,290 12-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Zefyr