Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:50 AM
Practical way to raise funds?
hmmmm best ways to do fund-raiser for future indie project?

so far looking at other practical options

1. something like if you like our work etc donation via website would be nice IF we had a dedicated web master/designer though

2. the usual going to conventions with a booth for exposure etc etc...problem with this method at times you end up spending more than gaining XD so yeah kinda defeats the purpose at times

3. funding campaigns would be nice IF had someone or a small group in my indie group that can make 100 percent sure what ever we will promise gets delivered

4. hmmmm the usual if people buy physical product, comes with some freebies but it will be a bit more expensive...partly for the printing cost, a bit of pay to those contributed to the project and a bit save up for the indie group future needs

hmmm any other suggestions? ^^
If you had some connections, sponsors could probably work
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
hmmm found another small way of earning income ^^
lead programmer suggested this XD

it may be small per someone playing the game BUT...at least this i can just leave online and the more people play the game higher revenue plus they dont have to buy the game also if you think about it long term...^^also considering if things get popular how many people in the world uses the internet XD ^^ so like the chinese saying sa bussiness e daan sa dami ^^

http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/bomb-di...emo/23942/

basically every time someone plays whatever game i upload in this website, i gain a small amount of money

Gamejolt only allows free games though ^^

but hmmmm its option for leader boards/achievements etc
might be good use for later on

example for this month who ever score the highest in a certain stage gets a hi-res colored poster artwork of one of the major characters from the comic etc etc etc

or if its local may also be something like a physical object like a mug or something ^^

plus i can use gamejolt website for Demo versions of games that will have a full paid version later on...and attract people like if you liked the demo version ^^ please donate so we can make the fully paid version much better and more content etc etc ^^

example demo version only has 1 stage, full version paid etc well you get the idea