Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:07 PM
Anyone here use Tatoo?
Ive been subscribing to PLDT mydsl since they offered the service but PLDT has been a dick lately and im thinking about jumping ship and switching to a different provider.

Right now Tatoo seems promising so I'd like to check if any of you guys subscribe to them.

Everything seems to be the same aside from the 7GB / day cap from tatoo but since I dont really download stuff that much (probably 3-4gigs a day max) and i really only get to spend like 6 hours at home i doubt it would impact me in any way.

Anyways let me know what you think
Im on Globe DSL(I think they call it Tattoo now) I usually dont have problems with them but I did have issues with them 3 months ago. (I think the slow browsing speed was due to them switching/upgrading plans)

Im currently running on 5mbps and no problems so far. I do have NAT and port issues with them but there's a work around in most cases.

Just my 2 cents and Im sure it gets quoted a lot but I find it true. It really depends on your area if a specific provider is better or not. In my case, the post where I connect to is just right beside my house and probably the reason why I get low ping on stuffs.
Fuunyaah~