Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:34 PM
Something Strange is About in the AC Universe
Discoveries, theories, and evidence abound! What could White_Rain be thinking?
I've done a little studying of the Armored Core Universe in terms of story. It seems that often, people say Armored Core 3 has nothing to do with Armored Core 2, that it's a complete reboot. I can understand why, to a degree - I mean, if official "sources" (*cough* Wikipedia *cough*) say so...

Well, sorry to say, but Wikipedia often gets things wrong, and this is most likely no exception.

On Christmas, I got Armored Core 3 for the PS2, and just days before that, I got Armored Core Nexus, but Nexus isn't involved on this right now. Right now, I just wanna talk about 3. I have a copy, complete with the case, manual, AND game. It's definitely legit as far as I've played, and since it was sold at GameStop, which is pretty well-known, I'm sure it wasn't a bootleg.

[Image: Picture40_zps9c5829fe.jpg]

But there's something that caught my attention, made me think - the back of the case.

[Image: Picture41_zps4bad0b36.jpg]

"CONTROL OF THE EARTH IS STILL UNDECIDED"

That, for the most part, not only because it's the largest text on the back and the main focus of the photo, but... just read what comes next.

"It's been 20 years since the Earth Government and the Corporations battled for supremacy."

The only reason they'd say "STILL UNDECIDED" and a reference to a past event with such detail and such wording is if they were to reference something that happened before, that players would know happened before. The Earth Government and Corporations battled for supremacy all throughout the original Armored Core back in 1997, the year I was born, on the PlayStation, ALL THE WAY to 2001's Armored Core 2: Another Age for the PlayStation 2. Nothing else came before Armored Core 3 except those 5 games spanning those 5 years, so I'm led to believe that, quite assuredly, FROM Software intended Armored Core 3 to be connected to Armored Core 2.

Armored Core 2 was connected to Armored Core 1 just as obviously if not even more so. Aside from the mentioning in the beginning of the game and in the manual, there's an arena in the 1-Player Arena Mode called "Old Murakumo Dome".

Murakumo.

Murakumo.

As in,
MURAKUMO MILLENIUM, one of the two major factions in the ORIGINAL GAME.

Not to mention, Murakumo Millenium is mentioned in a message sent to you by Nell Aulter, your operator in AC2, by their full name - Murakumo Millenium -, and one of the unavoidable missions has you investigate the dome from the arena. The mission title even states it - "Investigate Murakumo Dome".

So my theory, despite evidence supporting only one bridge to one gap, is this:

Despite what sources say, ALL of the Armored Core games are aligned.

<<SPOILER ALERTS AHEAD>>

Armored Core 1 tells the tale of a mercenary deciding the fate of the world being controlled by one corporation, but in their efforts the one he supports falls eventually. They are then attacked and receive requests from the Raven's Nest in a murder plot targeted at them. Nine-Ball, the request sender, is destroyed along with a supercomputer. "Order" is destroyed. Whether or not the merc survives the explosion is a mystery.

Project Phantasma tells the tale of a different mercenary, helping end an organization that plans to rule the world with "devastating new technology" that you can take out with minimal effort using the WA-FINGER from defeating Necron and becoming the top Arena AC. Weak plot is weak.

Master of Arena, heralded as one of the best, tells the story of Leos Klein, a mercenary who lost his family to Nine-Ball, who somehow survived his double-demise in AC1. Leos searches out a means to get to Nine-Ball and defeat him, participating in the Arena with a sponsor that manages to figure out that Nine-Ball is an AI and the Raven's Nest was a fake. He is defeated, humanity seems to rise and the Raven's Nest falls.

Armored Core 2 skips 67 years. Klein is somehow alive after all this time - probably cybernetic enhancements. A new mercenary does their work, once again being outstanding in every way. The LCC gets the corporations in line with the help of Balena Corporation, starting with Emeraude. Leos Klein, once on Mars, betrays the LCC and begins his plans for seeking his discoveries from the First Terraforming Project. The merc discovers what he was seeking, but not WHY, as they fight Klein, escape, and let Klein presumably die as Phobos, apparently not a moon but an alien superweapon, is destroyed with him in it.

Another Age comes in 5 years later, and either the old merc or a new merc is caught in the crossfire of the corporations on Earth battling the Earth Government, along with a new resistance force of rebels wanting new government. AC2 expansion pack is AC2 expansion pack plus a semi-revisit to the PS1 era.

3 takes place 20 years after, and new corporations rise, along with the Controller, a super-powerful A.I. computer dictating all aspects of everyone's life. I haven't played through it all and I don't plan on spoiling it for myself, but all I know is the Controller gets destroyed and life returns to the first Layered, though many people do die and that makes the menu music sound MUCH more sad than previously.

Silent Line takes place some time after 3, and I don't know if it's even specified but I don't want that spoiled on me. A place exists that the corporations try to explore so humanity can spread out and repopulate, but all the units they send that way disappear forever, unusually at the border of all places, and go silent, hence the name "Silent Line". You get sent to investigate, destroy what was there, and become the first to survive what lied beyond the Silent Line.

Nexus picks up from there. Years have passed since the incident, unspecified of course, and the events of Nexus takes place. A new resource is discovered, and a new corporation forms around it. The other corporations want to have a fair share, so they get Ravens, but the other corporation, Navis, is also getting some Ravens, so another conflict is about to begin. I saw the ending to this game, and the player invades a base to find a strange unit with red and black colors, pulse guns, laser blades, missiles, and a grenade launcher (in the Japanese version, this is explicitly named "Nine Ball", which fits considering the weapons), destroys it, and escapes to the rooftop. They are then barraged by an endless swarm of unmanned suicide units, and the screen fades to black as you try to fend them off. Almost unanimously considered K.I.A.

We then get to Nine Breaker. Peace exists for a time, to a degree, as the Corporations rarely attack one another. One organization does not want the Ravens who will man the front lines in a future emergency to grow complacent, and the top AC pilots are thrust into a rigorous training program to further hone their skills and ensure their readiness in the case of any eventual conflict. Nine Ball seems to return somewhat as Baby's Breath, and this is greatly amusing since the name of this game is Nine Breaker after all, a direct reference to the PS1 games where Nine Ball originated and the PS2 games after that. Nine Breaker is also, intentionally, the 9th Armored Core game made. See what FROM is doing there? Oddly, this is considered the worst game in the series, though not by much as it's still good fun.

Formula Front is a new type of spectator match where you build AI ACs and pit them against others, attempting to beat all the other architect teams and become the number 1 arena team. Not sure if this is connected or not, as this game is so unpopular even for an AC game that the details are kinda sparse in my mind.

Even though you can skip Nine Breaker and Formula Front appears to not even be a big part of the story, Last Raven proves those events from NB wise in the 24-hour conflict where the pilot must choose to ally with the Corporations, Alliance, or ally with the resistance force, Vertex. The ending generally considered canon is the one with the Pulverizers unleashed, and in the end, you are the last surviving Raven after you manage to defeat the Final Pulverizer.

Any connection between AC:LR and AC4/FA is sparsely touched upon, if at all. In Japan, the pilots are still Ravens, but in America, they're called LYNX. The latter might work more considering the whole "last Raven" part of Last Raven (the title isn't just for the hell of it, obviously enough). The only other amount of evidence I can give is the Nine Ball emblem when you S-Rank "Occupation Arteria Carpals" Hard Mode, which would hold more significance than just fanservice if I know From Software well enough, and the Earth being desolate stemming from the destruction caused by the Pulverizers of LR. For Answer is obviously connected to 4, if Anatolia's Mercenary being an NPC in this game is any indication.

V isn't immediately noticeable as connected to 4 aside from the even-more-desolate Earth where mankind is only in one part of the world - The City. Controlled by Father, The City is under despotic rule, and The Corporation seems to aid in Father's rule. You, a member of the small Resistance team after having once worked for the Corporation, help overthrow Father, though The Corporation goes berzerk. You figure out they're AIs, the Corporation, and you destroy them. Same as ever. After a bit of time playing Verdict Day, I realized that easy final boss is easy.

Verdict Day bridges the gap V left behind. V's story is supposedly legend, though VD takes place 100 years after V (confirmed). The Foundation aids the 3 factions Sirius Corporation, EverGreen Family, and Venide, during the Verdict War, but the Foundation goes berzerk like the Corporation did years ago, and the three factions sorta unite to stop it. The direct link to 4/FA is N/WGIX, the final boss of Verdict Day, a crude mock-up of White Glint (New/WhiteGlint9). The 9 might be a significant reference to the PS1 era, which, story-wise, must be ancient history like the ancient Mayan, Aztec, Egyptian, and original Viking and Native-American civilizations are to us now, if the connection DOES exist. (Yes, Vikings existed, but not like what they're depicted as in TV shows and movies.)

Good lord almighty, this took me nearly one hour to type, I am not kidding. This might possibly be the longest post ever typed on this website, I do apologize for all this. If you managed to read ALL of this up to this point, congratulations, you deserve a medal for not being totally bored out of your skull.

Anyway, feel free to add your own comments and speculation in the replies below! I'd like to see what the other RR members think, and maybe see if we can get this theory expanded.
I'm pretty sure AC3 has no connection to AC2 because it was officially a reboot. You should know that people don't go around posting it's official especially in wikipedia,without a credible source. If one fan disagrees then complains to wikipedia, they'll immediately look for the proof. Once proven, it stays in the site. Officially, these are the eras that are connected:
AC1 to ACAA
AC3 to ACLR
AC4 toACFA
Formula Front has a world of its own

Unconfirmed though suggested, would be the connection between AC4 and ACV.

I've seen a lot of threads like this that try to prove the connection between series, but despite their detailed analysis and brilliant theories, they always end up silenced by the official statement. Though FROM specifically said "it was intended to be a reboot...", they also said they wanted to leave it up to the fans to create their own universe based on their understanding of the AC series =)
(01-28-2014, 03:06 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: I've seen a lot of threads like this that try to prove the connection between series, but despite their detailed analysis and brilliant theories, they always end up silenced by the official statement. Though FROM specifically said "it was intended to be a reboot...", they also said they wanted to leave it up to the fans to create their own universe based on their understanding of the AC series =)

Pretty much. I enjoyed the read though. Smile

Oh and thread moved.
I've always wondered about what happened to Jack O at the Last Raven ending, since you're supposed to be the Last Raven. Most of the time he just either disappears (as if laying low) or dies in any ACLR ending.
(01-28-2014, 03:06 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: I'm pretty sure AC3 has no connection to AC2 because it was officially a reboot. You should know that people don't go around posting it's official especially in wikipedia,without a credible source.

FROM actually stated this, you say? Then it seems awfully silly to use words such as "still undecided", "20 years since the Earth Government and Corporations battled for supremacy", and "Another mysterious entity" if the series isn't supposed to be canonically connected to anything before it when the box art is CLEARLY suggesting something happened beforehand, and since it references an event from the previous games ever-so-specifically...

I never said it's absolutely true, but it really makes you wonder... Or at least it makes ME wonder.

But when did FROM officially state it was a reboot?

(01-29-2014, 01:23 AM)Goat Wrote: I've always wondered about what happened to Jack O at the Last Raven ending, since you're supposed to be the Last Raven. Most of the time he just either disappears (as if laying low) or dies in any ACLR ending.

It's often suggested that the ending where everyone dies except for you - and I mean EVERYONE, even Jack-O - is the canon ending.

Understandably, it DOES make sense that AC3 is officially a reboot... to a degree. But considering how the PS1/PS2-era games had nothing to drive them but story, and only recently (and by that I mean AC4) have AC games had an OFFICIAL online mode... Well, it seems kinda odd to me that the series is a whole new universe even though the only different things I've seen so far between AC2 and AC3 are the Exceed Orbit cores that launch auto-attack drones. I don't know, From saying the game is a reboot yet almost completely certifiably referencing the past games is kinda suspicious. R.Leonhardt, are you SURE From actually said anything on whether AC3 was a reboot, or was it just some random source claiming they were From's own words? Remember - there's no law saying everything said on the internet MUST BE RIGHT. There are MANY liars here.
Yes I'm sure. There was a link to a vid where From answered questions in a panel when AC3 was released. It actually makes sense to me that they put that in the box art because From likes to keep their fans guessing what had happened next. Marketing strategy i guess. keeps you interested on the game til the next one comes out. Or maybe they intended to make a sequel but changed their mind at the time AC3 was under development.

Besides, AC2AA ended with little impact on the main story. It was more like letting the players experience the life of a mercenary. Unlike the other games where the story tells about an 'extraordinary Raven that changed the world with his incredible skills'.
(01-29-2014, 11:25 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Yes I'm sure. There was a link to a vid where From answered questions in a panel when AC3 was released. It actually makes sense to me that they put that in the box art because From likes to keep their fans guessing what had happened next. Marketing strategy i guess. keeps you interested on the game til the next one comes out. Or maybe they intended to make a sequel but changed their mind at the time AC3 was under development.

Besides, AC2AA ended with little impact on the main story. It was more like letting the players experience the life of a mercenary. Unlike the other games where the story tells about an 'extraordinary Raven that changed the world with his incredible skills'.

Ah, OK, I see now. There could be a number of reasons as to why the box art is as it is if, in fact, From intended 3 to be a complete reboot. Maybe From will give some insight on that if there's some way we can ask them.

As for "marketing strategy", well...
The series has never been that big on marketing. That explains very well why Armored Core isn't popular anywhere but Japan, the lack of marketing. Nevertheless, despite the small fanbase, there's still a fanbase, so to throw a guessing game as a marketing strategy somewhat makes sense. However, for them to state what ACTUALLY happened as a guessing game ruins the purpose of this marketing strategy, and I'm certain From isn't dumb enough to do that. The theory of it being unchanged from development makes a LOT more sense than the marketing strategy theory, and even then it has some faults there.

Usually, if I'm not mistaken, the last thing that the company works on in a game is the case art. When the game's all finished, just type up a synopsis, slap a few screenshots from all the testing or some demo screenshots that don't reveal the exact info yet show the basic idea of what the game will be like, boom, there you have it, case art! And we're beyond the NES/Genesis days where some screenshots don't even match the final product, but what the focus was on at the beginning was the text, and I'm almost totally certain From would have saved the cover art for last like any other company most likely would. Even if they worked on the box art first, like I said before, the PS1/PS2 era games had nothing but gameplay and story driving them, and since the games focused on story more than the PS3/X360-era games, chances are they would have proofread the box art and revised it if necessary.

AC2:AA's ending being of little impact or importance doesn't really change much of anything, either, as the Earth Government and Corporations battled for supremacy from AC1 all the way to 2:AA. AA's only addition story-wise was the Indies. And yes, I knew that AA wasn't another tale of an extraordinary Raven. I's been doin dat research, you knows. (Had to throw SOME humor in here, this thread seems a little too dry and serious, not enough humor going around.)

Nevertheless, it still bugs me. Maybe AC3 was an official reboot, maybe not, but with From apparently stating it was a reboot yet all signs aside from that point to sequel...

Just what the heck could be going on? Maybe the Controller's rule wants us to forget the early games ever happened?

O.O
United States' National Security Agency
or as I like to call it
National Spying Agency
or NSA for short
is
the
CONTROLLER.
Or at least part, and the United States will soon be the Controller.
And then it will duplicate itself upon destruction and become IBIS. The US borders will become the Silent Line(s). CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU- lolno.

But really.

What the heck is going on? This continuity issue is a headache.
(01-29-2014, 01:27 PM)White_Rain Wrote:
As for "marketing strategy", well...
The series has never been that big on marketing. That explains very well why Armored Core isn't popular anywhere but Japan, the lack of marketing. Nevertheless, despite the small fanbase, there's still a fanbase, so to throw a guessing game as a marketing strategy somewhat makes sense. However, for them to state what ACTUALLY happened as a guessing game ruins the purpose of this marketing strategy, and I'm certain From isn't dumb enough to do that. The theory of it being unchanged from development makes a LOT more sense than the marketing strategy theory, and even then it has some faults there.

Don't be so quick to judge. Just because it's not popular outside of japan doesn't mean they didn't put effort on strategy. Their only aim was to be big IN JAPAN, the publishers are the ones who handle the international version. Which might I add; the publishers are the ones who made the box art. Unlike recent games, most of the box arts are different from each version. Seriously, again, people like you should do your homework more.

FROM and their publishers are different companies. FROM's only aim is for the japanese market, which is currently roughly twice the size of the active players in the international version. Do you know why? It's because their Marketing strategy work there! That guessing game that don't work on you? Well, they've done it on almost all the series, and it appears people there love it. Otherwise, they would have stopped.

As for Publishers, they are the ones in charge of MARKETING it outside of Japan. They have the rights to create their own version of the game's box art as long as it can appeal to their region. These publishers, have never given much effort to support the game and its fans. Few at least tried to reach out but inevitably, seemingly, lost interest. Why do I know they have different Artworks? Well, that's because I bought both versions most of the time before ACV. The difference in release dates for JP and INT version is around 3 months. For my case, I couldn't wait 3 months for the english version, so I went ahead with the japanese version. The worst artwork for the INT version so far is the AC4. They made it look like an arcade whereas the Japanese version was darker and made it look like the game was tragic. That alone tells a lot about their approach. FROM targets teens and above while most publishers target just Teens. That has a lot of impact on strategies.

Now stick to all your theories and shit but don't ever mess with what FROM had to say. When they say it's official, you don't get a say on the matter. They made the game, and when they decided to reboot, they get a reboot. Players merely explore the world FROM made, which is Armored core. They may change their views of that world but may not alter the realities of that world.
(01-29-2014, 06:04 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Don't be so quick to judge. Just because it's not popular outside of japan doesn't mean they didn't put effort on strategy. Their only aim was to be big IN JAPAN, the publishers are the ones who handle the international version. Which might I add; the publishers are the ones who made the box art. Unlike recent games, most of the box arts are different from each version. Seriously, again, people like you should do your homework more.

FROM and their publishers are different companies. FROM's only aim is for the japanese market, which is currently roughly twice the size of the active players in the international version. Do you know why? It's because their Marketing strategy work there! That guessing game that don't work on you? Well, they've done it on almost all the series, and it appears people there love it. Otherwise, they would have stopped.

As for Publishers, they are the ones in charge of MARKETING it outside of Japan. They have the rights to create their own version of the game's box art as long as it can appeal to their region. These publishers, have never given much effort to support the game and its fans. Few at least tried to reach out but inevitably, seemingly, lost interest. Why do I know they have different Artworks? Well, that's because I bought both versions most of the time before ACV. The difference in release dates for JP and INT version is around 3 months. For my case, I couldn't wait 3 months for the english version, so I went ahead with the japanese version. The worst artwork for the INT version so far is the AC4. They made it look like an arcade whereas the Japanese version was darker and made it look like the game was tragic. That alone tells a lot about their approach. FROM targets teens and above while most publishers target just Teens. That has a lot of impact on strategies.

Now stick to all your theories and shit but don't ever mess with what FROM had to say. When they say it's official, you don't get a say on the matter. They made the game, and when they decided to reboot, they get a reboot. Players merely explore the world FROM made, which is Armored core. They may change their views of that world but may not alter the realities of that world.

Whoa, whoa, jeezum, man, simmer down! I'm not saying FROM never said anything, and I'm not saying they said any different. All I was even stating in the post was that what they say and the box art in question are highly conflicting and it's giving me a headache. The unnecessary attitude might also give me a headache. Never did I try to offend anybody, never did I try to anger anybody. Opinions are opinions, lack of knowledge is lack of nowledge, it isn't a big deal ESPECIALLY because I wasn't saying I was completely right to begin with, so don't jump on people like that just because they think differently from you on a few things or don't know as many things and stick with what they're sure of. It's human nature to not know and to stick to our guns on what we DO or THINK WE DO know. You're doing it right now, except more "DO know" and not "THINK YOU DO know", so really, we're guilty of the same thing, nothing more and nothing less. Excuse me for being human. Jesus, we're all supposed to be friends here, aren't we?

Aaaaaanyway, that aside, now you make mention that the publisher makes the box art here. Could have sworn it was the developer. But now that you dawned that on me, I see where the confusion stemmed: Agetec. As for marketing, all the same: Agetec was lousy. Sega? Lousy. Ubisoft? Lousy. Namco-Bandai? Not seeing any promotion so far outside of Japan, so until I start seeing that, in my mind they're lousy too.

And when it comes to box art differences in different cultures, I've known that was happening. I've seen the differences in the PS1 Armored Core cases, the differences in the Crash Bandicoot cases for PS1, etc. etc. So, aside from what you believe, I DO know a few things, but that's okay, you never knew I knew, so I'm not gonna go apeshit over you not knowing which things I knew and didn't know already. Whether or not it is your fault you didn't know isn't of any importance, because despite how angry you got and how bad you tried to belittle me here, I still have respect for you, because I understand people have their moments of being so angry, they can't control themselves that easily. Why you got so angry, I don't exactly know, but that isn't my concern. I can understand you got angry, but that's no reason nor excuse to lash out at other people like that, just because they think or believe differently and are adamant in their beliefs - being headstrong in these kinds of efforts is what I myself was raised to be like due to an abusive friend who was much more adamant and much more insulting about it. I kinda got used to it after a while, so I still am today.

I wonder why it is that I anger people without even trying? Eh, not gonna get down on myself because of it - it's not like I WANTED to make people mad.

If you're still angry, Leo, and are planning on replying, I'd advise you take some time to cool down and let your mind be at ease before you do so.
You lost me there, I wasn't angry at all. It's because we are all friends here that I can comfortably say what I said. But seriously Rain, I'd advise you to stop. The thread started out nicely but ended up becoming pointless the moment you posted

(01-29-2014, 01:27 PM)White_Rain Wrote:

The series has never been that big on marketing. That explains very well why Armored Core isn't popular anywhere but Japan, the lack of marketing. Nevertheless, despite the small fanbase, there's still a fanbase, so to throw a guessing game as a marketing strategy somewhat makes sense. However, for them to state what ACTUALLY happened as a guessing game ruins the purpose of this marketing strategy, and I'm certain From isn't dumb enough to do that.

Which literally makes little to no sense, I just had to explain it to you. But do pardon if it seemed a little offensive, guess I enjoyed my explanation way too much. Opinions are opinions but don't bother posting them if you can't take criticism, facts and/or opinions that go against yours.
I tried to be as nice as possible, not my fault it "got pointless". It's just a person attempting to debate. How that's pointless, since it achieved what it was intended to do - debate -, is hard to comprehend, but then again that's just arguing particularity in wording, and that's about as effective as a pissing contest.

Though I WILL note:
You made the theory that From tried a marketing strategy with the casing, and stated that From was trying to make an effort, but then you tell me that it's the publisher that makes the casing internationally, and we've been talking about the international casing since the very start of the thread. So you say From's involved, then not involved, in the international casing process, or at least that's what's registered in my mind. A bit of a contradiction, that is, but then again, that's about as effective as a pissing contest to argue over a contradiction when it doesn't really even matter.

And who's to say I CAN'T take facts/opinions/criticism that goes against what I'm saying? That there is a false accusation. I'm almost completely certain nothing said here implies that. Merely, I was doing what many people would do - debate. It's not that I CAN'T TAKE anything that contradicts my theories, it's that I LIKE TO CONTEST anything that contradicts my theories, to see if it really does make more sense or if it can be countered by anything else I can say. That's a normal debate. I've been in plenty. And don't think it's some sort of arrogance driving it; I just like debating. It's fun to see people match or exceed my wit. Considering I'm allegedly above people my age in intelligence capacity, it's fun to see if it's true. But if you really do recommend I stop, then I might as well, though I have no exact clue why I should. I don't see what I'm doing wrong, but if you insist, I have no choice unless I wish to make an impudent ass of myself.
That line can only be seen on the Western/International version of the game. The original Japanese box art says "すべてが管理された世界で、レイヴンたちの戦いが始まる" which roughly translates to "In a world that is totally controlled, the Ravens' fight begins." It's the publisher's fault (Agetec), not From Software's. AC3 is officially a reboot, just like AC4.

[Image: armored_core_3_backcover_large_0sLVadZkOSGTVNq.jpg]

Also, profanity doesn't mean a person is mad. I'm not defending R.Leonhardt or anything but I personally didn't see any indication that he was attacking you in any way. He came off strongly, but it was obvious he was trying to debate and gave the "From's word is final" argument. Lighten up.

EDIT: Edited the kana to reflect the actual text. I seem to have converted 'subete' and '-tachi' to kanji.
EDIT2: I just read the English text and I believe it is not a reference to the previous Armored Core but more of a backstory for the setting of the new series (although with similarities to what happened in the previous series which makes it confusing).
EDIT3: Or maybe it really was intentionally done by Agetec (or they mistakenly thought that AC2 and AC3 were connected) since it conflicts with the Japanese text.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Gotta love the edits Smile

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
For those not familiar with the timelines.

AC-AC2AA

AC3-LR

You can find these info from several books(10 works, Extra Garage, Chronicle Artworks, Mechanical Guidance to name a few).
Haven't seen walls of text in these parts of RR in a very long while. It's made out of blue bricks too Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Timeline and universe question KiaYuki 9 15,122 09-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Sirius140