Extension: CR-E90AM2
Back Unit R: CR-WB8SRA3
Back Unit L: -Empty-
Arm Unit R: WR07M-Pixie3
Arm Unit L: YWH14PU-Roc4
Hanger Unit R: YWH14PU-Roc4
Hanger Unit L: CR-WH01HP

And here is some gameplay of this AC in action

I am aware that some of these parts are considered cheap, so i hope i don't offend anyone with this design, i hope people can give some nice critique.
Nice vid

the part I want to point out would be your gen, try switching to a g84p or a g91 for better overall stats.

Booster combos you can try are:
Gull + Lotus + Ananda (good speed for its light weight but may cause problems for your roc 4)
Vulture 2 + g91 + Ananda ( good overall performance, you can also switch the vulture 2 with the BP if you want)
Birdie 2 + kongoh + Ananda (fast acceleration, fast recharge, cool boosting and rather light but your heat will spike when you get hit alot like a burst of missiles.)

No problem with the AMM because I use them as well

For the radar why not try the basic radar?

its a fast design and can deal some damage but the issue with it is obviously its defense. Try squeezing in some tougher arms into the design to help with it, I suggest the CR-A72F if you want something that's not heavy but offers good shell def.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Since you're only going to be using it vs AI, then using TP and hangered ROC4 should be fine.

Clonezero already stated the rest of what I was about to say-Ananda is basically all you need for a radiator, while G91+vulture2 offers a very solid all around generator booster combo without TP. Lotus+gull definitely gives you a lighter set, and with that, more speed, but will definitely be a bit hotter and thus, more of a challenge to use than the previous combo.

While F73 is a perfectly acceptable FCS for this, would you rather slap in something close range? since youre using an MG with a pulse gun, which are pretty much better at short range, like a limpet or cowry.
When I saw the H69S, PIXIE3, and XS arms combo, I thought you were piloting the old Danger Halley design by ArcadiaH69S, but then I saw the RJ legs... those took some serious skills to use. Woot

Might I suggest this build? I do not have my PS2 handy to test it, but you could give it a whirl to see how you feel:

CR-H69S (Tune 70% cooling, 30% energy defence)
CR-C90U3 (Tune 60% weight, 10% cooling, 30% energy defence)
CR-A92XS (Tune 40% cooling, 30% shell defence, 30% energy defence)
LR04-GAZELLE (Tune 30% weight, 10% cooling, 30% shell defence, 30% max weight)
CR-B83TP (Tune 100% booster heat)
CR-F73H
G02-MAGNOLIA (Tune 70% weight, 30% output)
ANANDA (Tune 70% drain, 30% cooling)
HOHSHI
CR-E81AM
CR-WB85RA3
-
WR07M-PIXIE3
WL08PU-ARGOS
WH11PU-PERYTON
CR-WH01HP

Optional parts: O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI, MARISHI

The main changes here are the part tunings, the new legs, and lighter weapons. The first impression I have with the original design is that it has a ton of ammo, which would be overkill in most 1vs1 situations, not to mention not being able to pour all that lead into the opponent before the ECM runs out (Granted, I could be wrong since Nine Ball is not that durable). I tinkered with the tunes to get a little more out of the diminishing returns, and swapped the legs for a slightly higher defence, AP, and stability.

I am not sure as to what optional parts you have equipped originally, but they should not make that much of a difference.

Cheers, and welcome to the boards!

Edit: Changed WL11PU-PERYTON to WH11PU-PERYTON as it is available to both hands.
Wow, just woke up and got some really nice feedback here.
Glad to see that all.

I am gonna look into everything here as soon as i am able to boot up the game, so i will reply here again after testing some of this out ^^

Edit:
I have fiddled around a bit with these ideas, i am thinking i want to go with the "Vulture 2 + g91 + Ananda" by CloneZero.

the FCS thing is one i am pretty comfortable with, unless a better one can be suggested i think i am staying with this one.

Medusa, i liked your idea but i think i am mostly gonna go with choosing the legs on that build

with this all combined i will do some more testplays over the next couple of days and see if i like the results, wish me luck

Also, i sadly did not have the Peryton part
You tend to backpedal out of ROC4's effective range. You might change the left arm up to Griffin instead, then dump it after it's depleted and use an HP in hangar.
fyi its just clonezero, no capitilization because its more of a designation and not a name (and in no way connected to that dude from KoF)

in any case I won't take credit for the booster combo as it is a mainstay for the whole ac community

Though I am one of the few users of the birdie 2/kongoh/ananda combo.

And in regard to your mom's suggestion

How about pixie 3 + griffin for the main then roc 4 for the left hanger? The pixie 3 should last the whole round in most cases so only the griffin would need a backup piece, and doing that would keep to the theme or right arm weapons being solid weaponry and the left being energy weapons as well.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I am unsure about the griffin, i have used that before in the past but it never gave me the results roc4 gave me, though yes, i am getting a bit out of the effective range, and i will work on not doing that as much.

and i see, well it's a nice booster combo and i will try to experiment occasionally to not have a completely cookiecutter AC, my goal is to make an AC good that i am personally comfortable with ^^
You might not like the Griffon so much because you might not be accustomed to moving the lockbox and picking shots that much, although there's no question the Griffon can be used while being super aggressively as well. I think given your tendencies, you might look into the F69 FCS. It provides the largest lockbox for WS+SP.
Alright, i will look into that FCS next time
It has been a while since i posted here and i have been experimenting with Last Raven, both on the ps2 and the psp.

Here's a match of me versus Frostarctic which was pretty close.

I wonder if the long time between now and the first post here changed anything and i hope people will see stuff that i can work on.
Yea the lockbox control isn't exactly the best, and you have a tendency to fire the weapons outside of their effective range.

I think using F69 fcs could go a ways in remedying both of those problems.

Nice, use of pokemon victory music!
lol, i remember the days that when ap drops below 1k, u stop breathng til it's over. That was close one TDM, good job! Though i fail to see the purpose of using reverse joint when u dont really use it to gain altitude much Smile
Oh yea that's a good point actually. RJs are generally a weaker leg category in Last Raven, and are more niche use than general use, so if you were to use them it's best to use their jumping potential to their best. Otherwise midweight bipeds like Dingo2 or Cougar2 etc offer more defense, stability and turning, and even just as low energy drain.
Quote:Yea the lockbox control isn't exactly the best, and you have a tendency to fire the weapons outside of their effective range.

I think using F69 fcs could go a ways in remedying both of those problems.

Yeah about that, the reason i love the FCS i use now is cause of the wideness, with that i feel perfectly at home, i have tried the f69 against bots but never felt it is too amazing, maybe if i use it against a person it may be different...

Quote:lol, i remember the days that when ap drops below 1k, u stop breathng til it's over

You are so right about that, the moment i dropped in the red in that fight my opponent was around 2k health still, that was the moment i focused as hard as i could, i was also a bit lucky as during my 400 or so health i had a pretty bad landing and he could have gotten me there.

Quote:Oh yea that's a good point actually. RJs are generally a weaker leg category in Last Raven, and are more niche use than general use, so if you were to use them it's best to use their jumping potential to their best. Otherwise midweight bipeds like Dingo2 or Cougar2 etc offer more defense, stability and turning, and even just as low energy drain.

I will give that some testing, but i want to tell that while not in these videos, i often in missions and some fights tend to use the high jump in order to get to places easier without wasting too much of my booster energy.