Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:56 PM
NO. 2448 last raven portable
OMG need help beating no. 2448 in LR portable
I need a design to help me beat no. 2448 he's so hard!Woot
I am amused that your first post is an AC request. We haven't gotten that in years, so I'll bite.

Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3
Core: CR-C75U2 hanger core
Arms: A07-LEMUR
Legs: LH07-DINGO2
Booster: B05-GULL
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G01-LOTUS
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH79H3 HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH79H3 HANDGUN

OPTION PARTS: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, O03-CODON,
MARISHI,

I won't explain how to use it, maybe someone else can fill that role, but this AC should win you arena battles. There really is no one single design that will beat one particular enemy, but that said, some fundamentals need to be in order such as a proper Booster, Generator, and Radiator combo to get the best performance out of your AC, and practice of course.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Big grin
I used the E2 core to beat most of my arena battles, the exceed orbit for that thing definitely helps when it comes to killing the opponent faster. Also try everybody's favorite weapn, the Linear rifle(single shot), it works in almost every situation. Welcome to the forums =)
I remember that guy, took me sometime to get past him as well.

Now to beat him using Rick's design I suggest keeping your distance at the start, boost hopping away from him while using up your extensions. Your focus on this part is dodging and making sure your missiles hit. Once out discard it and start going in with the rs+hp combo, unless too many of the missiles didn't connect this would be enough to down him.

Now if you're cheap like me then you just get the machine gun weapon arms + e2 on a light frame (add in some missiles of you want). Just bum rush the enemy using the weapon arm's 2nd mode up close and personal and anything that doesn't have an S rank in shell def would wither and die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General rant about parts

Everybody uses the Eye 3, but if you're fine with not having a head radar the s2 or s4 are good bets. use the Cicada 2 of you like head parts with hardly any weight

Core: Be cheap use the UA

As for booster combos the most popular would be what is on Lord Leperman's AC suggestion, I personally prefer Kongoh + Birdie 2 + Ananda myself.

For the fcs the CR-F73H is THE go to fcs in the whole game, if you don't know what fcs you want for your ac you pick it heck even if you think some other fcs is better always compare it to the CR-F73H first!

For the legs: if you find the dingo 2 breaking too often switch to Dingo ( I rememebr getting this idea from Boss Grim ), Cougar 2, or if you like RJs like me the Gaival 2. Heck use the FA even if your underweight!

And welcome to the forums hope you like it here!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Did you know that if you subtract 1 to every number on his name, it would spell out Leet. lol From and their humors, they always seem to amaze me =)
(01-24-2014, 07:55 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I am amused that your first post is an AC request. We haven't gotten that in years, so I'll bite.

LOL I know how you feel Rick LOL

And just because I don't play AC much anymore, I'll just say welcome to the forums!
(01-24-2014, 10:57 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Did you know that if you subtract 1 to every number on his name, it would spell out Leet. lol From and their humors, they always seem to amaze me =)

... I did not know this myself! LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

welcome to the boards \o/
(01-24-2014, 05:59 AM)dark1laser Wrote: I need a design to help me beat no. 2448 he's so hard!Woot

Try searching for an AC named ObsidianRock at the Last Raven Design section.
If a frame part isn't available, equip the toughest you have. Literally crawl to #2 spot. #1 is a different story Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
(01-24-2014, 10:57 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Did you know that if you subtract 1 to every number on his name, it would spell out Leet. lol From and their humors, they always seem to amaze me =)

No. 1111 was the #11 AC in Armored Core 2. No. 2448 also is a number-only name. Maybe there's a few connections there?

From, you never cease to be clever.
(01-26-2014, 07:06 AM)Serene Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 05:59 AM)dark1laser Wrote: I need a design to help me beat no. 2448 he's so hard!Woot

Try searching for an AC named ObsidianRock at the Last Raven Design section.
If a frame part isn't available, equip the toughest you have. Literally crawl to #2 spot. #1 is a different story Big grin

Freakin Daemon and my need to circle-jerk him with my Selena core and Micros.

As for Evangel 1.0, if you want to be lazy (as I was when I was replaying the game ._.) equip Micro Missiles, the Selena, and dual rifles. I can't remember my exact frame, but that weapon load out is as lazy as you can get probably XD
If you want stripping power, use Lamia or Lamia2. No Lock Time too. The only downside is the small lock box.

Mine's even lazier because it's a tank. It's also very relaxing to use. You could play 'It's A Wonderful World' for a BGM and fall asleep :3
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Born-Again Raven Airrider 7 6,791 09-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Aisuke
  New Raven z89x23 3 4,698 07-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Goat
MyBB Applying for Raven Republic 2 Qvothe 11 11,459 07-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Long time Raven, short time fourm guy. zinaidazeal 7 7,085 03-30-2012, 07:21 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Lone LYNX, new RAVEN. The Mike 9 9,437 03-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  This Raven seeks prey... mikeberserkr 3 446 10-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Grim