Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:40 PM
looking for a team
im somewhat new to the game and noticed it was kinda dead i was looking for a team to join with iv done a few solo missions but id like to be on a active team
Hi there sparkenit! Everyone is still waiting for the patch and some of us are not as active as you hope. Where do you hail from and what's your play style?

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
State your location and console. If you're on X360 then I'm afraid we don't have a team for that in ACVD =/
im on ps3 and im from ny but i stay up late alot my psn is sparkenit420

as for play stye im somewhat new so if a team needs something ill gladly fill
I don't mind another member, you did go through the trouble of registering here. Arrui, kindly attend to our guest =)
i found like 2 more people on a team that have mics and they also would like to find a more active team
Contact me at Psn- Raven0009
A new member joining? I'll have you know, sparkenit, that you're joining a team full of the nicest guys I've ever had the chance of playing with - when talking, that is. When in combat, they're some of the toughest & most relentless fighters I've ever had the pleasure of being on the same team as. I was a new guy once - right at the very end of 2013, I joined, as I got Verdict Day on the 26th or 27th. Can't remember which, but it was just after Christmas.

If you need any assistance, any at all, we'll be GLADLY willing to help - so long as we're online, heheh. But you should have no trouble finding me online - after all, I'm just 3 states to the east of you.

Sincerely, the Raven in Maine, White_Rain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  would like to join team DakodaTheReaper 14 11,276 01-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Grim