Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:02 PM
Dark Souls 2
Gentlemen, let us travel through the abyss together.
Naw man, Duo Pursuers were better than those... incorrigible fucks in the small room. I had more deaths to them than to the Duo in the Throne room, kek
Beat Darkfu-...err, Darklurker with 2 casts of Soul Geyser. Switched from Magic Swordsman to Pyro/Hex Caster build soon afterwards. Win rate is 95% so far. Only got beat by a dual claw user who knew how to dodge my spells. Flame Swathe and GRS are so OP.
[Image: 21.jpg]
HEATHEN XD!

As a melee who fights magic-users on a regular basis, the great thing I've learned whether I'm fighting an experienced guy or someone who relies solely on their magic and expect to win just by cheesing people is that if you survive their Crysal Soul Masses/Affinities and dodge their Crystal Soul Spears/Great Resonant Souls and you get into melee range, they panic easily and end up backpedal-ing forever =))
(04-02-2014, 12:23 PM)Zefyr Wrote: HEATHEN XD!

As a melee who fights magic-users on a regular basis, the great thing I've learned whether I'm fighting an experienced guy or someone who relies solely on their magic and expect to win just by cheesing people is that if you survive their Crysal Soul Masses/Affinities and dodge their Crystal Soul Spears/Great Resonant Souls and you get into melee range, they panic easily and end up backpedal-ing forever =))

Hahaha. True. Very few people know how to avoid a flame swathe then GRS combo (timed after rolling). Those who do know how to avoid them usually run and roll forward after the GRS then try to backstab or stunlock.

EDIT: GRS really should be nerfed. It's just too fast, too powerful, and without an obvious tell. Lots of uses and spammable too. Flame Swathe is easily avoided as well as Chaos Storm. If those spells hit anybody, they deserve it. With even the slightest lag, GRS can be really unfair.
It's really interesting that despite all of us playing DkS 2 at the same time we've never come across each other yet =))
If you encounter someone wearing the Monastery Longshirt and Llewelyn Shoes, no headgear, and punching barehanded...that's me. Hahahaha! Getting so many messages in PSN with "Bruce Lee" in there.

Only bloodbros and bluebros left to rank 3. I hate trying to rank up in BoB. It kinda forces everyone to use cheap builds to counter other cheap builds (like what I did with GRS and Flame Swathe). They should make it like BS where arena duels require tokens, invasion actually count, and no point deduction when dying or losing.
4chan's Dark Souls General had a Knight Event and it was pretty fun. Just pure melee combat (Some had bows and stuff but it was alright.)

(04-16-2014, 01:50 AM)Gradlein Wrote:

Maaaaan. I've been dual-wielding Lances before it was cool =))
(04-20-2014, 12:19 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Maaaaan. I've been dual-wielding Lances before it was cool =))

Hahahaha! Cool!

Anyway, got my PC version last week and the graphics (as well as the frame rates) are awesome. Also, the figure is surprisingly huge.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...247&type=1
(05-14-2014, 05:06 AM)Gradlein Wrote:
(04-20-2014, 12:19 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Maaaaan. I've been dual-wielding Lances before it was cool =))

Hahahaha! Cool!

Anyway, got my PC version last week and the graphics (as well as the frame rates) are awesome. Also, the figure is surprisingly huge.

Liked your photo even though were not friends.. LOL
Fuunyaah~
(05-14-2014, 04:32 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 05:06 AM)Gradlein Wrote:

Hahahaha! Cool!

Liked your photo even though were not friends.. LOL

Add me. LOL.
Now that the mods have arrived, I might just finally get this game. Can't really rely on From to improve their own shit.

http://midhrastic.tumblr.com/search/dark+souls+2
I'm using GEM + GeDoSaTo and it makes the game look so much better. Big grin
Maaaaan. This game keeps calling me back XD
I'm finally enjoying this game. The recycled NPCs and easy difficulty was a bit of a turnoff initially.
Getting invaded while hollowed was a surprise LOL
Not sure about the stunlocks, it feels a bit cheap when the enemy can barely fight back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls (aka Project Dark) Twin-Skies 259 354,695 09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,395 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Demon's Souls Grim 40 58,067 05-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Ragnarok Princess Of Light And Dark RoninFang 5 10,704 10-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Project Dark = Demon's Souls 2? Twin-Skies 3 7,019 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Last Post: NiX