Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:14 AM
Dark Souls 2
Gentlemen, let us travel through the abyss together.
I have acquired my Chariot Lance. All is good in the world.
Finally back to manila.. Been playing since Tuesday on offline mode.. Currently level 78 deprived and looking for my second branch of yore. First death was to those rat thingies in betwixt.. In Dark Souls, you dont punch the first moving thing you see or it will be your Death.. lol

If anyone needs help with anything, feel free to send me a message, though I doubt anyone would want help. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
Lol I'll be offline for a while, until I clear this place with the rat covenant. I think Shaded Forest is the place for most invasions.

and lol im like, in silent hill, with invisible enemies. dey got creepy wailings too, especially when aggro'd

What the fuck, Fromsoftware?

http://support.namcobandaigames.com/inde...sinvasions

Quote:Total amount of souls collected and levels - A character's total number of souls is factored in during summonings/invasions (generally you must be within 50,000 souls of the person you're invading/co-opping with and your level must be within +/- 10 levels).

Btw you can check yours at Player Stats > upper right corner stat; Soul Memory.
^Learned that one the hard way, my friend and I were trying to bro-op, and despite being 5 soul levels within each other, he had a around 200,000 more souls than me because he farmed for upgrades and PvPed a bit. Sad day ;~;
My first co-op was nice, helped someone take out the boss in Belfry Luna only to be invaded by 2 lagging invaders.. Sad

*Sniff* Back stab from the front..
Fuunyaah~
I was surprised to learn that Doors of Pharros is like Grave of Saints. I'm now running around in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. I was supposed to explore Harvest Valley but I'll put it off until later (hated the environment).

(03-16-2014, 11:03 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: My first co-op was nice, helped someone take out the boss in Belfry Luna only to be invaded by 2 lagging invaders.. Sad

*Sniff* Back stab from the front..

I joined that covenant. I think it's the best covenant if you're looking for PVP since I'm being summoned constantly without much rest.
[Image: 21.jpg]
God! That Shade forest.. I cant find my souls.. Sad
Fuunyaah~
(03-16-2014, 07:31 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: God! That Shade forest.. I cant find my souls.. Sad

LOL! I actually had to strain my eyes against the haze while walking very slowly just to see the enemies there.

EDIT: I feel like restarting later and try out the champions covenant during the early game. There are also a few stuff I missed the first time and I think I farmed too much since my soul memory is already too high.
EDIT2: Oh man, I bet I'm gonna love the graphics on this game when it comes to PC. I just hope it looks as good as the demos.
(03-16-2014, 09:46 PM)Gradlein Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 07:31 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: God! That Shade forest.. I cant find my souls.. Sad

LOL! I actually had to strain my eyes against the haze while walking very slowly just to see the enemies there.

EDIT: I feel like restarting later and try out the champions covenant during the early game. There are also a few stuff I missed the first time and I think I farmed too much since my soul memory is already too high.
EDIT2: Oh man, I bet I'm gonna love the graphics on this game when it comes to PC. I just hope it looks as good as the demos.
Geez talk about hardcore. I don't think Dark Souls and I would get along too well with each other. ACVD and Extreme Vs. already do that too well.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Cant find the a suitable weapon for my playstyle and charcter build.. Im still stuck using my Estoc and its not actually the best weapon for someone who has loads of str and uses a Greatshield. Straight swords feels slugish now or is it just opponents recover faster now? Greatswords are just to slow for my taste.
Fuunyaah~
The Drangleic sword feels like a fast one for a greatsword with quite a nice reach too. Kinda like a claymore sword from DkS1, but it's more of a dex-type weapon. The chariot lance has a B rating on str if you want that, but you'll need 30/18-str/dex.
(03-17-2014, 02:16 AM)Goat Wrote: The Drangleic sword feels like a fast one for a greatsword with quite a nice reach too. Kinda like a claymore sword from DkS1, but it's more of a dex-type weapon. The chariot lance has a B rating on str if you want that, but you'll need 30/18-str/dex.

Tried that lance, didnt work out to well.. Haha! Should've taken the Crossbow instead.. XD
Fuunyaah~
Ugh, I just reached the Gutter. It looks like another Blighttown indeed. Hemp is right.

Edit: God, this seems worse than Blighttown and Valley of Defilement.

<question>
Also has the door to the Shrine of Winter unlocked for any of you? For all I know you need the 4 old ones' souls before you can, but mine unlocked even without attaining the third one at that time.

I haven't revisited the area again since, but the last time Emerald Herald told me that my soul was still too weak and shit, however I can proceed to Drangleic Castle if I want to.

Will I be able to get back to Majula or any other place once I visit Drangleic Castle? LOL
Just finished the gutter and the gulch.. Im not going to returning there anymore!!!!!
Fuunyaah~
Torches (and lighting the sconces) should make The Gutter easier. I actually like the place but that's just me (I also enjoyed going through Valley of Defilement and Blighttown). Made a new character last night and joined the Covenant of Champions immediately. I don't really feel the difference in difficulty and I wish they would at least allow me to summon NPCs so I can inherit their gear. =/

Regarding weapons, I originally planned to use the Blue Flame sword so I can have a proper magic swordsman but I ditched it for the manly route...dual caestus all the way! LOL.

About the Shrine of Winter, I heard it also unlocks if you have at least 1 million soul memory. Not sure if it's a glitch. I forgot to test it on my last character before deleting him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls (aka Project Dark) Twin-Skies 259 351,947 09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,349 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Demon's Souls Grim 40 57,595 05-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Ragnarok Princess Of Light And Dark RoninFang 5 10,632 10-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Project Dark = Demon's Souls 2? Twin-Skies 3 6,967 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM