Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:57 PM
Disney's Frozen
just another good movie worth watching
Planning to watch this soon
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I haven't seen this yet but I think it's safe to assume that the snowman character will melt when they bring back summer.
(12-02-2013, 10:32 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: I haven't seen this yet but I think it's safe to assume that the snowman character will melt when they bring back summer.

Probably as part of a joke. LOL

nice movie..brought back memories of old disney movies with song and dances in them.
The Good:
Love the music. Very Wicked-esque - although Idina Menzel being part of the cast may have played a part in it.

The plot twist is a nice refreshing change from the usual thing we get.

There's no butt monkey~

The Bad (Mostly if you're uptight, that is) :
The story is supposedly based on The Snow Queen but Disney butchered it as much as they usually do LOL

It's supposedly Norwegian in setting but Tumblr (and other places) are crying over cultural shiz about the Sami.

There's also apparently the issue of the lead character looking like a recycled version of Rapunzel. (Although, IMO there's a few subtle changes here and there.)

There's something after the credits btw~!

The official deluxe edition of the soundtrack has songs that didn't make it in the final cut.
http://www.rotoscopers.com/2013/11/26/re...e-edition/

Here's one of the songs that didn't make it

People have already begun shipping Elsanna. #I'mOkayWithThis

There are also people doing cross-overs with Elsa and Jack Frost. And Frozone. And Ice Queen. And Weiss Schnee.

I want a comic with all the stupidity that'll happen to the group.

It'll be cool.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I've heard really good things about this movie. Plan to watch it soon. Especially since I've been on a Disney Renaissance binge lately - some dialogue jumps out at me as really witty because I only fully understand it now. LOL
It was a beautiful movie!

I really liked their take on the true love bit!

I was expecting something like what happened (or to be more precise I expected the reverse). Mainly because of Cristof's argument that love at first sight =/= true love which kinda made me doubt that the cure for Anna's condition. Neither of the two dudes kinda fit the bill (even before the big reveal of Han's true nature) so it was kinda clear it would be something involving the two sisters.

Speaking of his nature, I guess the first warning flag would have been putting Elsa in a dungeon regardless of her situation.

I hope they make part 2 and I hope its about the world of Frozen.

I've watched it twice in the past week, but

HANS

WE TRUSTED YOU

AND YOU BETRAYED US

Disney couldn't go one movie without having a clear-cut villain. kek.

And about the looking like Rapunzel, apparently Hans is essentially one of Flynn Rider's old designs.

I love Elsa.

*cough* I mean I love Idina Menzel's voice.

*cough* I mean I love Elsa.

Yeah.

Movie was great.

There's a lot of unused potential though, like the trolls, seemingly such an important plot point, reduced to a tangible detail they could've done without, but they put in just so they could sing a song.

Ana never got reminded or remembered that she knew about Elsa during her childhood

Thought it would've lasted longer honestly, instead of just being over the course of a few days (most likely)

FUCKING HANS. GODDAMMIT HANS. I had a feeling he was too pretty to be a good guy, BUT DAMMIT. SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR.

But honestly, the movie was so broadway that I love it so much. I fucking love Idina Menzel's voice ;w;

... Yeah I love Elsa.

>Unravels hair during Let it Go
>Is it cold in here or is it just me.jpg

DID SOMEONE ORDER SOME SASS?

[Image: 1864744-M6VG1YE.jpg]

Forever my favorite scene featuring my favorite character
most powerful disney princess to date
If you think about it Elsa is a Queen, and therefore just broke another old Disney stereotype that Queens = evil.

I wanna see them in Kingdom Hearts
(12-09-2013, 12:19 PM)HayWire Wrote: I wanna see them in Kingdom Hearts

Considering its themes, that is a high possibility.

If you think about it Elsa is a Queen, and therefore just broke another old Disney stereotype that Queens = evil.

oo nga no XD

I wanna see them in Kingdom Hearts

same here :3