Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:54 PM
Unnamed Heavy
[Image: lhL5gda.jpg]

And here's the frame without the weapons loadout.
[Image: PFY8ExK.jpg]

I'm preparing this one for the patch if we ever get it. I love Tolima legs and seeing Hell Heart use one made me want to use it again. LOL. It's the only leg type I used in ACV along with gatling guns, pilebunkers, and CIWS.

1700 KE, 1413 CE, and 2429 TE defense. Will that be enough? I'm quite mobile but I haven't field tested this thoroughly and might end up succumbing to triple battle rifles (tested it on some UNACs with triple battle rifles and medium missiles in the workshop and I can't win against them in a damage race).

Weapons: I have a Strek and Tansy in the image but I found the muzzle velocity leaves a lot to be desired. I can only hit heavies and tanks with it from more than 100 range even with orange lock. I can wield a Karasawa or a gatling gun and triple-shot battle rifle but I'm open to other suggestions.

Medium missiles are powerful and can easily knock out anything it is effective against (8 missiles per volley and hits more often than not). The only problem I have with it is ammo.

So yeah, I need comments and some tests in free battle one of these days.
[Image: 21.jpg]
LIES! THATS NO HEAVY! Jk

Basic frame is decent overall, balance defense like most Mbipeds with TE defense instead and as for weapon load out, basing it on your arms, you'd be relying a lot on your missile's for damage and if those missile's doesn't connect you wont be sufficient damage anymore due to your arms having low stability unless you use slow firing but heavy hitting weapons like Streks or Sniper rifles.

Based on my experience on ACVD, medium missiles are easy to avoid up front and would work best when flanking. Firing with dual shoulders and spamming missiles isnt the best way to use medium missiles based on my experience since if you miss and use all your ammo without killing your target then that shoulder weapon is dead weight.

Also, watch out for dual EN amp pulse cannons. I just found out they can deal 2.9k TE damage per bullet.
Fuunyaah~
(12-23-2013, 12:42 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Also, watch out for dual EN amp pulse cannons. I just found out they can deal 2.9k TE damage per bullet.

Screw bipeds. I'm building a tank.

Regarding the build. I may need someone for testing if I can use the Karasawa's stagger and a bit of timing to assist in making the missiles hit (I think I was able to do it to one of the UNACs in AC test). If it can be done, oh boy, that's like an instant 20k right there.
[Image: 21.jpg]