Arms AE-118
Legs L03 FreQuency

Internals:
FCS E28
Generator Suzumushi
Booster BA-309
Recon Asatori mdl.3

Weapons:
RA Murasaki mdl 1/BRA-125(main weapon varies on teammates)
LA Amagoromo mdl.2
RB Au-R-F19(Anti Tank)
LB Au-C-B19(streks)
SU Jellyfish/KMB-118H(Shoulder unit varies on map)

[Image: download_zps3974b492.jpg]
"Hero" type frame?

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
A "Hero" type frame is a simple but all around design. It's basically equipped with one beam rifle, one shield and melee weapon/s. Rx-78-2 is a perfect example of a hero frame =)
Then what about the Zaku II? It's an all around frame, too.

But it doesn't have a riot shield of some kind so no...
From the looks of it you just kept the arms from your previous frame and replaced the rest. I like how it looks and i've seen you use it firsthand.

However, it is obviously compensating for its glaring weakness, TE. I imagine a whiff from a TE blade is devastating. I wouldn't worry too much though. Your piloting this frigging super coffin after all.

A "hero" type frame it is. Aside from your long range options and shield, it also has a weakness and a trump (your HEAT pile).

I hate you guys who can work with these machines. XD

Edit:

gods I just noticed that this was posted last nov 2013. Damn tapatalk. But this frame looks like the one you are using right now. The exception being you have the weaker KRSW equipped instead of the MURASAKI. Am I right?

Yeah, this design is old, but the frame is still really good. I've been using this frame since the start of ACVD. The frame is also similar to my ACV frame(KE head, CE core and arms and KE legs)

Yeah, TE def is really low, almost non existent in fact. So if I see someone with a Laser rifle, plasma, Pmg, Pulse gun etc. I will immediately deploy my shield and keep my distance =)