Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:44 PM
Facial hair and stuff you do with it.
Im bored again!
Will mainly be used to blog about mustaches and stuff when I can't think of anything to or am to lazy of doing anything else.

The first order of business would be Rick's request, and its safe to say I still have not completed it. I kinda tried but so far no luck.

You see whenever I try to make it pointy and wat not, the damn thing wants to clump together and in my case into two to three different clumps!!! I just can't even the damn thing out!!!

Here take a look:

[Image: WIN_20131122_040344_zps414cb908.jpg]

But from afar it does look a bit decent:

[Image: WIN_20131122_040350_zpsc6d23027.jpg]

Heck now that I finally took off the unholy amount of styling wax it looks closer to the pic Rick wanted! (And this time I actually used styling wax that actually looks and feels like wax instead of the glue that I normally use. Strangely the styling wax that had the consistency of glue performs a lot better and holds the hair for a longer amount of time.)

[Image: WIN_20131122_060958_zps7a129d87.jpg]

I think I need to trim the sides to make the whole thing a lot more triangular but I'm gonna try and find a how to guide first.

By the way I have no idea where to find a cigar ... a top hat ... and a monocle.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Costume specialty stores? I really don't know where to find a monocle and top hat. Cigars can be found in many malls, same places where you find those e-cigarettes.
Sooo there's this guy named Salvador Dali ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teh thread of interactive stuff. Sforza 13 16,833 12-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Grim
  lol semi serious stuff > Community Psychology thingie clonezero 3 4,942 03-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Grim