Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:51 PM
Curry Conference 2013 on Saturday nights at the Midnight Mercato tent!
BE EMPOWERED to eat victorious food!
Do you want to be inspired? Yes!

Don't miss the biggest inspirational event in the Philippines for 2013!

- You will experience 4 power-packed days of life changing curry that will awaken the power within you.

- You will learn how to empower your relationships, your work, your food and Communities.

- You will be able to taste life-changing food from renowned cooks.

- You will be blessed with Lord Leperman's overflowing curry and grace as you eat Earth-shaking food and worship katsu.

Attend Kawaii Curry Conference 2013 every Saturday night at Midnight Mercato.
Go to this site for more information: http://www.strikingly.com/kawaiicurry
Don't tell me you went through all the trouble just to post this ad here -___-
[Image: yep_zpse47433af.jpg]

=(
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(11-15-2013, 01:08 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Don't tell me you went through all the trouble just to post this ad here -___-

it's either she's super into this thing, or she's working for the event organizer or some ad agency. prolly the latter. if it's the former, then all the more reason i hate over zealous religious people >.<

as for the trouble of infiltrating our boards, i have to say there really is no trouble at all when it comes to our boards. part of my previous job was infiltrating multiple boards (at least 10 boards at any given time), social networking sites and spreading/covertly advertising our games. and not in the tasteless, uncaring, uncreative manner as the above example mind you. nope. i go in, mingle and be one of the regulars, get a post count above 500, befriend a mod or two, contribute to the community, gain honest to goodness trust and maybe a friend or two. then, when things are smooth i slip in a casual "hey anyone playing <insert our game> sounds life fun," start a thread about it, link articles and guides on it and start pulling players in. usually i'd have em join a guild we already set up way before their board was targeted for "viral marketing". i got a bonus from doing that really well and being a nifty mod on our own game forums. then they shifted me to full GM and hack case investigation duty Sad

oh and at some point they noticed the RR boards. they thought i was infiltrating here too, told them yeah, but in reality i had no intention to bring that vile game here. i made sure not bring work to RR, my dA, and tumblr (aside from the rants and stories.)

/end nostalgia or whatever that was that came over me XD
(11-15-2013, 11:26 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: ... or she's working for the event organizer or some ad agency.

To think of roping us in, the event must be pretty desperate for attendees if that was the case.
If this really is one of those fkd up ads, these is seriously messed up. There's nothing wrong with trying to spread the word of your religion, but to randomly post this on a forum with absolutely no effort to connect? damn. I mean c'mon, have some respect. This forum exists for the sole purpose of interacting with people of the same interest, "Armored Core", you can't just get in here and post this sh** like a freakng malware with no intention at all to interact.
LOL wtf is this? I'm not even gonna check the link. LOL
Yep. The weirdness magnet known as RR just went into a whole new realm of absurdity.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I have already expressed my thoughts on this matter, and prefer to leave it at that.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LOL This thread is lol.
Thank you for advertising curry Sophie! Much appreciated!
Flawless victory.
Guys guys! Mega curry RR conference in Mercato! Let's do this!
(11-16-2013, 02:11 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Guys guys! Mega curry RR conference in Mercato! Let's do this!

the tummy is willing, but the wallet is weak (napagastos sa komikon ehehe XD )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curry Saturdays! Lord_Leperman 47 51,798 01-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Last Post: AEA1