Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone!
My name is Sophie and I'm glad to be part of this group! Salute
Welcome to the boards !
(11-15-2013, 12:24 PM)Sophie Tiempo Wrote: My name is Sophie and I'm glad to be part of this group! Salute

Hi, tell us more about yourself? Have you ever heard of Armored Core by any chance? Tongue
Welcome to the forums! What brings you to our neck of the woods?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

This person obviously doesn't play or even know the game,might not even be a gamer. Normally, in a forum, you'd register under a name that either sounds cool or an alias you're using. "Sophie Tiempo"....That's like her full real name! -___-
Hi Sophie! Welcome to the forums. I banned you.

You reminded me of those people that sneakily hand flyers for donations while I'm having breakfast at McDonalds while the guards aren't looking. Do NOT disturb my breakfast.

Also, you did the equivalent of barging into someone's house to spread the word of the Lord. In ye olden times, that got a significant number of prophets beheaded. In the future, I think it would be better to have searched the forum and posted here on our religious discussion thread first:

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2216
(11-16-2013, 01:43 PM)Sforza Wrote: Hi Sophie! Welcome to the forums. I banned you.

Worship
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-16-2013, 05:34 PM)Fox Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 01:43 PM)Sforza Wrote: Hi Sophie! Welcome to the forums. I banned you.

Worship

[Image: Robert-Downey-Jr-Thumbs-Up-Laughing-Gif_zpsff408261.gif]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!