Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:19 PM
Greetings...
First things first:

1. Are you a Filipino?
Opo.

2. Where did you find out about the site?
I came across this site a long time ago before moving to Jeddah but only remembered after seeing the name in ACVD.

About myself:

I've been playing Armored Core since the demo came out for the PSX. I played and finished most of the games in the series except the ones for PS2 (although I was able to play them on the PSP). I consider myself a decent player (builder or pilot), certainly not the best, but good enough to finish the games.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Welcome to the forum!

Always be on guard as random shit always happens in the boards but other than that I hope you like your stay!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Thanks!
Hey! Welcome! I'll go ahead and assume that youre looking for a team in ACVD?
Fuunyaah~
Welcome to the forums!
(11-13-2013, 11:25 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Hey! Welcome! I'll go ahead and assume that youre looking for a team in ACVD?

I'm currently in a UAE-based team, Metal Falcons, I think. If you guys have space in any of the teams, I'd love to transfer. I think there's only one active member left in my current team.
(11-14-2013, 02:47 PM)Gradlein Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 11:25 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Hey! Welcome! I'll go ahead and assume that youre looking for a team in ACVD?

I'm currently in a UAE-based team, Metal Falcons, I think. If you guys have space in any of the teams, I'd love to transfer. I think there's only one active member left in my current team.

I think I remember fighting them a few times? Is it the team with a grey falcon and a brown background? Anyway, we do have slots though most of the members go online around 6pm (GMT+8) Online members average from 2-4.
Fuunyaah~
(11-14-2013, 05:00 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 02:47 PM)Gradlein Wrote:

I think I remember fighting them a few times? Is it the team with a grey falcon and a brown background? Anyway, we do have slots though most of the members go online around 6pm (GMT+8) Online members average from 2-4.

Yep! That's the one. They only seem to be online during the weekends. I can play at around 11 PM onwards (GMT+8) and an hour or so at around 6 PM GMT+8 (lunch break, I live right in front of my workplace) from Sunday to Thursday and whole day on Fridays and Saturdays. Hopefully that would be okay for you guys.
Cool, I like that. Transfer right away bro. Oh and bring a mic =)
welcome to the boards kabayan! \o/
Salamat, salamat! o7